Alphachloralse

Guest foxyforce1

I think youl find that if there was any organisation running courses on banned items there would definitely be some questions asked! i think you were just unlucky in the fact you done that course in time for it geting banned, the course provider should have taken heed of this and refunded your money.

I think youl find that if there was any organisation running courses on banned items there would definitely be some questions asked! i think you were just unlucky in the fact you done that course in time for it geting banned, the course provider should have taken heed of this and refunded your money.

Bottomline is mate i ENJOYED the coarse and learnt alot so i wasnt bothered about the money and have since done another three courses through datas

Guest foxyforce1

Bottomline is mate i ENJOYED the coarse and learnt alot so i wasnt bothered about the money and have since done another three courses through datas

fair enough you enjoyed it but you were paying to be taught something you could never "legaly" use?? each to their own i suppose,

just out of intrest WHY do you want to lern about alfa when there are far better alternitves, all the second generation rodentacides work a treat on mice.

I like to keep options open, and i like to better myself. There WILL be a time one winter when alpha would be preferential, so i would like that option.Also, it can also be used on birds ( alphabird) so again, in my line of work, it may just come in useful.

When strychynine was legal i said i wouldnt use aluminium phosphide for love nor money- now i use it every week. Can you see where i am coming from.