Nipped Out...

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just nipped out. Left mine at 7pm and got home at 5am. In work in 2 hours. Can't wait   Went up the Dales with Jim (T Jones on here) and we just took my bitch. He lamped. Top bloke he is. Really en

some times I have more pleasure takeing some 1 up north or down norfolk ect,,,,erns put 1,503 rabbits away in 2 seasons and 1 poxy month so far,, it don't become boring but it can become the same ol

hope some of the non believers and numpties are reading this thread   a chap takes on a pedigree unknown, non worked adult dog, he has obviously put in lots of time and effort and it looks like she

well done gaz it certainly beats the golf courses :thumbs:

Tell that to my legs :laugh:COME ON GAZ YOUR HALF MY AGE LOL,,,WE ADD NOT EVEN WARMED UP LAST NIGHT,,,

:yes::yes:

Haha I was saying to my mate earlier I would love to go for the 50 next time. I reckon the dog would be ok but I would probably throw the towel in before her :laugh:

I used to be pretty fit 12 months ago. Gym 3 times a week and boxing on top. But the last 12 moths have been eating and drinking far too much and training far to little.

I will beat you to the top next time ;-)

gaz i got taken on a dig in wales a few weeks back and i had a heavy session on the ale the night before lol the first farm we pulled into was in a valley i looked up and and seen a hill it didnt look that bad but half way up my legs were like jelly and i had to sit down or i would have threw up my mate was shaking his head laughing at me :bad::laugh:

• Like 1

As jim said ,, not even warmed up with just a farting 3 hour shift,,,you know you've had it when 6-7 hours later,, your lamps gone and your trudging back down the fell soaking wet,,, rabbit fur all over your face,, and 30 stinking bunnys on your shoulders,,,and you think,,, why the feck did I just do all that ,,,,lol

And then,,, you got to drive back out to all your pic ups,,, then of course gut them and line them up for a nice photo,,,,lol

These young uns jim ,,, don't know there born

• Like 1

As jim said ,, not even warmed up with just a farting 3 hour shift,,,you know you've had it when 6-7 hours later,, your lamps gone and your trudging back down the fell soaking wet,,, rabbit fur all over your face,, and 30 stinking bunnys on your shoulders,,,and you think,,, why the feck did I just do all that ,,,,lol

And then,,, you got to drive back out to all your pic ups,,, then of course gut them and line them up for a nice photo,,,,lol

/////THE WIFE DID NOT BELEAVE I ADD BIN LAMPING LAST NITE WAS IN BED FOR 4 OCLOCK,,,.LOL
  • Like 1

/////THE WIFE DID NOT BELEAVE I ADD BIN LAMPING LAST NITE WAS IN BED FOR 4 OCLOCK,,,.LOL

It's alright for some. I still haven't been bed :laugh:

Honestly it will take more than a few bruises and thorns in the hand to put me off. I'm still grinning from ear to ear :thumbs:

• Like 1

4am you lucky sod Jim... Did you hear that almighty crashing sound rattling through the Fells ? Sounded like a Cow Falling through a Cattle Grid..It was only Tomo destroying a Gate when he tried climbing over it.. :laugh:

And never mind the dogs Coming off the hills with no injuries..you should have seen the big man flying down the footpath out of a wood today,,he was like greased lightning....followed by a few irate Bees... Oh I wish I had my Camera rolling.

Great night out Gaz . . . its always seems like a dream when Im up there and it usually takes me a few days to recall all the action replays in my brain..lol. . .sometimes when your at it and its all happening fast and continuously its hard to take its all in... You get to the end of the night and youve got all these bunnies but you simply cannot remember how you got them..lol.

I lose count after a dozen.

4am you lucky sod Jim... Did you hear that almighty crashing sound rattling through the Fells ? Sounded like a Cow Falling through a Cattle Grid..It was only Tomo destroying a Gate when he tried climbing over it.. :laugh:

And never mind the dogs Coming off the hills with no injuries..you should have seen the big man flying down the footpath out of a wood today,,he was like greased lightning....followed by a few irate Bees... Oh I wish I had my Camera rolling.

Great night out Gaz . . . its always seems like a dream when Im up there and it usually takes me a few days to recall all the action replays in my brain..lol. . .sometimes when your at it and its all happening fast and continuously its hard to take its all in... You get to the end of the night and youve got all these bunnies but you simply cannot remember how you got them..lol.

I lose count after a dozen.

That last paragraph sums the night up! lol.

I remember getting double figures. And I guessed we ended close to 20. Maybe low 20s.

f**k knows where the other 10 came from :laugh: