• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Rimfire Rifles Freedom
      Hello all.?
      Just an update as it has been a while.I have been looking for a subsonic .22LR hollow point that shoots well from a cold clean bore and have recently started using RWS subs which do well, typically from the first shot..I have used a few different brands of subsonic H.P.s and they all group quite well after 5 or so fouling shots, but RWS like the cold clean bore,needless to say I am a happy and for me, decent shooting.?.I have used the RWS before in the old Annie 1416 DG and it was equally consistent in that rifle.
      A couple of typical below all from a cold clean bore..My scope is a Hawke Vantage x2 -x7 32mm A.O. with illuminated reticle which is a great field scope but lacks magnification for target shooting so is sometimes difficult to deduce if a shot has been pulled, but I love the scope.
      Have a good weekend all.?

Enjoy the video.?..something a bit different.

Hi all, just an update.I have had this rifle for over a year now and still really like it a lot. I have not modified it in any way and it is as out of the box.
      It is an easy rifle to shoot well with a pretty good trigger (pulling at 2.6 lbs out of the box and very smooth), accurate, lightweight and utterly reliable.
      I now have the benefit of hindsight and  purchasing this rifle was a good decision and I would do so again absolutely.
      I use an inexpensive but very good Hawke Vantage x2-x7 32mm A.O. scope with an illuminated reticle. I sometimes use a SAK moderator on the gun, a very good mod.
      Have a good weekend.?.

Post removed by O.P.