Scotland

where in scotland are you going?

Nowhere near you red lights flash when you ask where your location is :laugh::laugh::laugh: . Dog when you off next week ?.

There plenty here just now great numbers of rabbits and the geese are heading to LochLeven so i reckon you will have a good time

• Like 1

where in scotland are you going?

Nowhere near you red lights flash when you ask where your location is :laugh::laugh::laugh: . Dog when you off next week ?.

There plenty here just now great numbers of rabbits and the geese are heading to LochLeven so i reckon you will have a good time

we have a big farm job coming up over the bridge. some of that game may just find its way back over with me :D . happy days.

well back after a good week 218 bunnies geese and abag of pidgeons the ferrets worked well but when we gutted them a lot was full of young a lot of small rab in holes seen a lot more rabbits this year about never had chance to get around the old places but just had a look ever the fences to see what was there and plenty for the other welsh lads that's up at the end of the month look a lurcher pup and a sprocker pup what a diference you see in a week when you put plenty of game in front of them I must say we were out ferreting one day the farmer said carry on lads but the horse in the field is ok but might chase the dogs its hard to believe until we put the vido up a rabbit bolted my son shot it sends the spaniel to retrieve it when the horse chased the dog flat out the dog droped the rabbit about 300 yards away and she ran back scared only to find the horse stoped picked the rabbit up and brought it to us in his mouth I shouted to my son we could not believe our eyes we have got it on video on phone we will get it up he has put it on face book

• Like 3