The Dark Destroyer

had a vid with hours of runs with lucky ,spinner, tina ...all great animals in there own right but lucky was a once in a lifetime dog imo surly must be the best male coursing dog to run on the fens...

agree with you there, sniper looked a good dog aswell in the forley, knew how to use his gears

yep another good dog too ...but lucky had the knack of making his hares look easy if you could call them easy... :yes::yes: there must of been some great dogs run over the years who have been witnessed by the big names, wonder how they rated lucky with these other dogs ?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lucky's daughter

seen loads of top class dogs run ,all the forley champs an the all the old dogs before then,but he was a class act an give great pleasure to a lot of lads that seen him run in the flesh inc myself.

Some dog watched lot off him on you tube and the owner must have got some plessure off watching him run weekend in weekout

Posted Images

lucky,was a great dog,was with marcus few weeks back an he has strews of the dog still.i had his half sis an pups down of her,great breeding atb :thumbs:

would you say he was the best male dog you saw run ? if not who do you think was better?

seen loads of top class dogs run ,all the forley champs an the all the old dogs before then,but he was a class act an give great pleasure to a lot of lads that seen him run in the flesh inc myself. :yes:

• Like 3

lucky,was a great dog,was with marcus few weeks back an he has strews of the dog still.i had his half sis an pups down of her,great breeding atb :thumbs:

would you say he was the best male dog you saw run ? if not who do you think was better?

him and sniper were two great dogs .and both bred down from angie and bregawn brother and sisters .tepe gawra durak salukis

• Like 1

him and sniper were two great dogs .and both bred down from angie and bregawn brother and sisters .tepe gawra durak salukis

great salukis,in that breed brookie,thanks for that info pal, :thumbs:

Its not about that he was a good its about the dog had it all. Many a topic has been put up on here asking what makes a goodh hare dog well for me that's the perfect clip to show what a hare dog is all about. But a lot cerdit as to go to MP for having a dog in the nick it was.How many foley cups did he enter????? And was he matched much?????

for me he was the best there has ever been and produced good stuff as well some dogs are really good but never produce anything decent he had it all thats why i keep that line here is my bitch mouse she is direct out of lucky and tipper she runs just like her father and there is a topic on here titled mouse's pups regular update take a look at them i used a dog called prince who's grandfather was lucky prince's father was silver his father was lucky lucky's father was coufields joe and if you look at the pups you can see the resemblence to joe and lucky atb pp