Ferret Calling

andy97

Yeah, all my ferrets respond to their names :yes: same thing what your doing isn't it? lol

ive never once thought theyd respond to names I might start trying that or are you winding me up see I had plenty of ferrets but this is the first time any have come

• Like 1

When ferreting we use long/stop nets, if a ferret comes out I leave it to make its own way over the set, if its going away I just scratch my over trousers and the ferret turns and comes to me,I was taught silence is a virtue when working a set.

Y.I.S Leeview

s

When ferreting we use long/stop nets, if a ferret comes out I leave it to make its own way over the set, if its going away I just scratch my over trousers and the ferret turns and comes to me,I was taught silence is a virtue when working a set.
Y.I.S Leeview

i could do with some long nets only using purse nets at minit were woud i get some from at right money

Yeah, all my ferrets respond to their names :yes: same thing what your doing isn't it? lol

ive never once thought theyd respond to names I might start trying that or are you winding me up see I had plenty of ferrets but this is the first time any have come

No joke mate! I've had many ferrets that come when I make squeaky noises but as I've had my current ferrets from 7/8 weeks old, I named them and got them used to being called their names from a young age. Just like you would give names to dogs and cats, ferrets are no different and do respond.

No joke mate! I've had many ferrets that come when I make squeaky noises but as I've had my current ferrets from 7/8 weeks old, I named them and got them used to being called their names from a young age. Just like you would give names to dogs and cats, ferrets are no different and do respond.

sound think im gunna have to give that a go and see if i can get it working ive just got another little gill polecat about 6 month old