The Famous Laddie The Street Accident

ffs ALWAYS someone wanting to crabb

Its a know fact Laddie was a Lurcher at the Top of his game daytime and that their Are Still SOME lurchers around today carrying his blood.

what a load of shit someone must be doing a book he wernt the first ppl love names of dogs in bloodlines to sell pups

never heard of him

You need to get out more,the sheltered lives of the keyboard coursers

whys that am i suposed to know about every accidental mating that take place round the country ffs give your head a shake

I love the fact that someone is labelled a keyboard courser for not knowing about a name that is thrown around on the internet a lot :laugh:

• Like 3

anyone herd of a dog called" rover" it belonged to my granny , used to course the chickens around the yard ,, been dead 50 years now he done a few bitches in his time , bless him ,

:laugh::laugh:

ive got a litter of pups out of him blood line still in hes veins 26 bitches left if you see them you will buy them can deliver :thumbs:

anyone herd of a dog called" rover" it belonged to my granny , used to course the chickens around the yard ,, been dead 50 years now he done a few bitches in his time , bless him ,

:laugh::laugh:

ive got a litter of pups out of him blood line still in hes veins 26 bitches left if you see them you will buy them can deliver :thumbs:

GREAT!! I knew he was a goodun will 500 buy a pup ? ill start saving :thumbs: