Rainbow Trout Fishing

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's a bit rough mate,youre observations are correct,but not really necessary,the guys proud of his lad and rightly so,and the lads clearly happy with the fish...you can only catch whats there and w

Went up to gleenkeen trout fishery a cuple of weeks ago and caught a few around the two pound mark then caught a 9lb 6oz and a 12lb 3oz on yellow dancers,nymphs and nomads ........ You should try the

Why are there so many people prepared to piss on someone's parade, we all kno what commercial fisherys are about but to knock someone for encourging their lad and getting him out and about in this day

Posted Images

Sorry, but I am going to upset you now. That is one sorry excuse for a trout, it has no tail and is a barrel of lard. Another example of profit over quality.

TC

That's a bit rough mate,youre observations are correct,but not really necessary,the guys proud of his lad and rightly so,and the lads clearly happy with the fish...you can only catch whats there and we don't all have access to wild brownies sipping mayflies during the evening hatch :thumbs: Well done that lad :toast:

• Like 12

Sorry, but I am going to upset you now. That is one sorry excuse for a trout, it has no tail and is a barrel of lard. Another example of profit over quality.

TC

Real classy knocking a young lads catch, what does it matter to you what the fish looks like? The words miserable old fekker spring to mind........

• Like 6

TC

That's a bit rough mate,youre observations are correct,but not really necessary,the guys proud of his lad and rightly so,and the lads clearly happy with the fish...you can only catch whats there and we don't all have access to wild brownies sipping mayflies during the evening hatch :thumbs: Well done that lad :toast:

Why are there so many people prepared to piss on someone's parade, we all kno what commercial fisherys are about but to knock someone for encourging their lad and getting him out and about in this day and age is f**king wrong.

TC

Real classy knocking a young lads catch, what does it matter to you what the fish looks like? The words miserable old fekker spring to mind........

Right you are all telling me I am having a go at the lad, read the op again only properly this time. The lad did not catch the fish just had his photo taken with it. When you learn to digest what you read then I may take your critisisms seriously. If you bothered to read my post and understand it you would have seen that I was not condeming the op but the fisheries that sell that shit quality of fish.

So get off you fecking high horses and learn to read.

TC

Edited by tiercel

TC

Why are there so many people prepared to piss on someone's parade, we all kno what commercial fisherys are about but to knock someone for encourging their lad and getting him out and about in this day and age is f**king wrong.

TC

Right you are all telling me I am having a go at the lad, read the op again only properly this time. The lad did not catch the fish just had his photo taken with it. When you learn to digest what you read then I may take your critisisms seriously. If you bothered to read my post and understand it you would have seen that I was not condeming the op but the fisheries that sell that shit quality of fish.

So get off you fecking high horses and learn to read.

TC

TC,no matter who caught the fish in the pic,they were obviously pleased with it to post a pic....don't see why you had to piss on his chips :hmm:

• Like 2

TC,no matter who caught the fish in the pic,they were obviously pleased with it to post a pic....don't see why you had to piss on his chips :hmm:

That is a problem with this type of forum. Just too many people posting bull sh!t. Nice fish, nice dog etc, when people are starting out they need the truth. How are they ever going to progress if they are not told the truth? In his case he is being ripped off as they are selling fish that quite frankly, are inedable, just to make a fast buck.

What ever disipline of country sports you chose, it's a learning curve when you start off, you will progress a lot quicker when someone tells you the truth instead of the usual platitudes of nice fish etc.

That is my take on it.

TC

• Like 4