1/2 Hour Out.

RossM

So was sitting this morning when I get a text from BPR asking If I fancy a wee half hour with him and his son rhys as he had been asking to go out. Cover still very thick so we thought we'd try the ever faithful pylon! :laugh: so met up with a ferret a long net and a mutt.

Rhys with his mini ferret box and ferret.

P1020279_zps11aab7fd.jpg

Carrying the equipment :laugh:

20130908_154219_zps445e51c1.jpg

Collaring up his ferret.

P1020283_zps6e67a3f2.jpg

Roxi for any that slip by

P1020287_zps12ec9a66.jpg

So you can see the pylon in the background no hope of netting it, it was a case of ferret in and see what happens!!

P1020288_zps1035cde0.jpg

Wasn't long before a rabbit bolted and hit the long net. Held by Roxi till I got there to dispatch it.

20130908_155505-2_zpse9ce9f60.jpg

Not too long after another bolted, hit the net but the bagging must've got caught on the stubble as the rabbit just hit it. Then managed to get out but not too far befor the dog caught it

P1020292_zpsb0ce5097.jpg

Left after that as we ha started late and it was time to go home for tea!! :laugh:

BPR poofy pink carrier works a treat. :thumbs:

20130908_162135-1_zps7c014288.jpg

• Like 4

Bpr ive got to ask, how is it you pronounce your sons name? I read it as rice but hows it properly said? Sorry if i sound thick lol

His name is rhys.... otherwise spelt... 'reece' :thumbs: ....

Or just call him "boy" like I do!! :laugh:

• Like 2

Nice pics! Good to see the young man pulling with weight aswell :thumbs: Where did you get his suit? looks the business!

Nice digital watch aswell, you should get saving up your pennys pal, I've heard you can get them with calculators on these days!! :laugh:

Got the suit from a guy on here mate :thumbs: ....

And that watch... ive had for 4 years... other watches have come and gone.... but my 9.99 casio.... is still going strong :laugh: ...

P.s...think theyre 12.99 now :hmm: ...

• Like 1

Bpr ive got to ask, how is it you pronounce your sons name? I read it as rice but hows it properly said? Sorry if i sound thick lol

His name is rhys.... otherwise spelt... 'reece' :thumbs: ....

Or just call him "boy" like I do!! :laugh:

For two years i thought his name was baby :laugh::laugh: then the wife asked Gary whats your sons name