Game Carriers

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I hope no one has copied my box...     ???

Here's the pics... Cheers jamie m if it works   so easy to make, I paid £2.50 for 50ft of paracord and the strap if from an old bag. plus it's more enjoyable using something you have made!!!   h

Jarvis if I was you I would shorten the bits of string,,, as the rabbits feet are going to be half way down your front and back,, carrying numbers of rabbits is easier , if there higher on your should

Just an update on the blue pocket rocket carriers on the above post. Been using them a bit now and my mate has had his eye on them. Yet being a tight b*****d wouldn't pay bpr prices and went on eBay. Found some cheaper ones on eBay, thought he was on to winner, the arrived and are shite some of the loops are tied to each other. So there you go folks.

I haven't seen something like this before. My father has only told me about slicing a leg between the bones,then slipping one foot in the other on the rabbit. Then it creates a loop which you can then hang on your belt. How many different sorts of rabbit carriers are there? Bearing in mind that one would have a ferret box over one shoulder.

Theres loads of different carriers... 'v' shaped metal ones... for slipping the neck into...

Carriers with big pins on the end.... for puncturing through the hocks of rabbits...

And then this idea.... where you make a loop... slip onto the rabbits legs... and the loop self constricts.... the heavier the load... the tighter the hold...

Like this...

20130908_162135-1_zps0529f8aa.jpg

20130319_144433_zpsc9aa3242.jpg

20130908_195536_zpsea9d17fc.jpg

Hello fella, can you message me how much for the green one in middle picture and the bright one in the later post with the metal clip going thru it, price on each please then on postage to Liverpool.

Excellent work i must say too, definately get a few of the lads down here buying those off you matey.

Cheers Steve.

The cobra knot is not that hard to do. Here are two of mine I made. Not for sale I made these for my own use. 1175057_458239194289422_154089154_n.jpg1016080_458240067622668_816479009_n.jpg

Did i say they were hard to make?.....

Maybe you should stick to youtube.... instead of stealing somebodys idea :yes: ....

The cobra knot is not that hard to do. Here are two of mine I made. Not for sale I made these for my own use. 1175057_458239194289422_154089154_n.jpg1016080_458240067622668_816479009_n.jpg

Did i say they were hard to make?.....

Maybe you should stick to youtube.... instead of stealing somebodys idea :yes: ....

Where did you think I got the Cobra knot from, not out of a book that's for sure :D. Look I didn't make them to sell, I could do if I wanted to but I don't. I made them for my own use, i'm not going buy something when I can have ago at making them myself first. The stuff in this world is built & made from someone's ideas so get over it :victory: .

How many game carriers you seen made that way?......

Youve got more neck than a fooking giraffe :yes: ....

ohh handbags at dawn.....

now BPR do you recon you could make a whip? from para? about 1.5 yards long? with loops? because ime looking for just this thing :thumbs:

Blue pocket rocket,,, that game carrier ain't your idea fella,,, they have been around for years, so don't pretend. Somone is ripping your idea off...

That being said,,, yours look well made,,and fair play to you for selling a few and making a few bob,

Look.... somebody is ripping MY idea off!

That STYLE of game carrier has been around for planets amongst other designs.....

But that way i make them... the knot etc... hasnt been done....

I sat down.. thought about it.... and made it better....

I gave away LOADS and had them tried out... tested... call it what you will.... and they have proved themself...

Then for somebody to come along.... blatantly.... "oh theyre not that hard'.... blah blah....

Takes the fooking piss :yes: ....

So you changed one of the knots? That's it......

And your sure no one else had ever done that knot?

just think if you had done a hunting vid,,, and somebody copied it,,, and sold it at a lurcher show,,, feck me you would be jumping up and down...... Or we're the inventor of the Pre set long net,,, and somebody put it in a bascket,,, you would have a meltdown..

Just look how many basckets are for sale now,,, or folk doing bow back boxes..

And whilst we're on the subject,,,, have you ever watched a snide DVD,,, course you fecking have..

And your banging on about a KNOT,,,, wake up kid