Cheapest Tyre Prices

try collways jasper. im sure someone on here will have their www address. i got a set for mine 255/75/r15 for £164

arent all colways retreads.i was looking at some but decided against due to motorway miles,didnt want to have a blow out

Silverline Tyres I'll get you the number jasper, you can get 4 BF goodrich AT's delvered for about £380 or something, better tyre and last twice as long as these remoulds..up to the individual but I'd prefer them..

Bf goodrich are the best way to go if you want a trye that will last. My boss dose 30000 miles a year and usually changes them every winter. My last set on my truck were 4 years old when I sold the truck and I had done 30000 plus and still good bit of tread.

I just got new BF's for my Ford Ranger got them at £75 quid a corner fitted and ballanced but that was his last set he could do at that price. Every were else was £80 + vat and fitting.

Regards highlander.

try collways jasper. im sure someone on here will have their www address. i got a set for mine 255/75/r15 for £164

i would go with colways aswell, me brothers just got a set for a very reasonable price :thumbs: but he knows a fella in the warhoues and that!!big tyres aswell and they dont look like they would just blow up, reasonable i would say for the price :haha:

http://www.tyremonkey.co.uk/4X4-GWAY-MAC-255-75-15.html

Nice one Shaheen and everyone else for their advice. By the looks of it BF Goodrich is the way to go, I have had one quote of £85 each which don't seem so bad, mind you them Colways are tempting too!! if anyone knows any better prices let me know please :thumbs:...

Cheers

Jasper

well just to be different i put Avon rangers on mine, made a lot of difference in the wet on the road, still good enough off road, and the fella i bought them from puts them on a pallet and they're deliverd the next day, he's number is

01446 793050, i think its welsh wales but they arrived on time so whats the difference.

:pardon:

Edited by ginga john

Has anyone tried these GENERAL AT2 TYRES ? I still would like some BF's but boy are they pricey compared to alot of tyres, I thought I cracked it when the best quote I got was £85 from a local garage! when I got there the quote he gave me was for the road and not the All Terrain Type :doh:.

The General tyres look good though for a decent price, I had a quote £336 fitted for the 4.....

Cheers

Jasper

• 2 months later...

Can anyone give me a idea what tyre Pressure I should have for AT's? I keep hearing alot of different advice from 30PSI to 40 PSI! I just checked them since the new one's was fitted and its running at near on 32PSI for all the wheels :hmm:, the reason I'm asking is it seems alot more thirsty since the new tyres was fitted!! the tyres are 255/70/R16's

Cheers

Jasper

Jasper, the increase in fuel consumption is due to the increase in friction caused by the new boots shag. :hmm:

The friction through the air and on the road/ground is a lot greater with new tyres on mate, whatever the tread, as it is deeper as a rule but with new AT's on, it is a good deal more noticable. ;)

Cheers for the replies Lads but I reckon I have cured it! since I stopped taking the missus anywhere in the motor and letting her walk the fuel consumption has gone up no end :yes:, its done wonder for the suspension too :thumbs:...

Seriousley though cheers for the help! I stuck 35 in all the tyres before I read this Millet but have now knocked them down to 32 again as it slid like f**k in the wet.

I think you have a point there Nelson! I'm getting alot more road noise and not so smooth compared to the Road tyres I previousley had on the Motor.....

ATB

Jasper