Bottom Of The Barrel Stuff On The Iff

happyhawker

Any guys on here been over to the international falconry forum lately,absolute embarrassment to the falconry world.I only hope people who want to get into falconry don't think that we are all like some of they knobs on there.Guys accusing others guys of drug dealing and laundering money through selling goshawks ( honestly),eagle guys arguing over dodgy golden eagles..the list goes on.

• Like 1

It is rubbish mate the 99% of gos threads end like that that's why I've never done a thread on their! Some good stuff tho if you trawl threw the rubbish!

like most forums crowhawker, even on here read the bitching in the dog sections,just like life i suppose atb mc

its almostr funny that forum if it was not so sad,m like CHG says theres some great info if you read about the forums, however its also contaiuns a lot of sniping and jealousy as well which always reflects badly, gos bred to cover money laundering, maybe much easier to open a tanning salon or kebab shop lol I doubt you could wash much money up that way, and i doubt many of these backyard breeders pay any tax, lilely just spend the money on holidays xmas prezzies etc, dogs lads the same as has been said, always bitching and jealousy abound

me? Id buy form the devil himself as long as he had the best workign stock parents to what ever I wished to buy be it lurcher or hawk lol

Edited by arcticgun
  • Like 2

Yes I've been a member on the IFF for a few years as some of yous have said it used to be a good informative forum,there seems to be a group of about 5 or 6 "trolls" that seem to cause nothing but trouble and now one of these "trolls" is accusing IFF members of mixing goshawk breeding with money laundering and drug dealing.You couldn't make this up...

I been member of iff for 4 years now and uses to really good guys help ya out and talk to you step by step but now any new lad or girl ask a simple Q they elegy head bite off we all started some were and we all need. Help

I been member of iff for 4 years now and uses to really good guys help ya out and talk to you step by step but now any new lad or girl ask a simple Q they elegy head bite off we all started some were and we all need. Help

yeah it was a good forum at one point mate , I would recommend the boys on here for advice over the iff any day of the week . There is a lot of self proclaimed experts on that site but there is also some good lads and info if you get through the shit . I very rarely go on there anymore it isn't what it was new falconers get shot down from the start 80% of the time , most of them disappear go into there shells then probably add a bird to the merry go round .