How Long Did You Wait?

• 4 weeks later...

Wow reading some of the posts I'll not hold my breath, only just sent my app off last week for FAC + SGC :no:

yep once they see your avatar you may be waiting a while :laugh:

I'm now bald, the avatar was from my younger years so hopefully they won't recognise me. :-)

• 2 weeks later...

had my interview, land cleared and safe checked in april, still nothing. was told that my step son who at the age of 11 was a bit of a nightmare and the police where called a couple of times was causing a problem for my application. come find out he had adhd and autisum. sinced being diagnosed and placed on medication hes be a totally different lad. theres been no problems for the last 3 years ,hes nearly 15 now. so my application went to there legal team in june and has been there since. i have no records but i was told its a problem because iam associated with him. ive only applied for a fac air rifle. devon and cornwall force. fingers crossed

Well been granted my fac now roughly 3 weeks ago which im over the moon in how quick it took.,my only problem now is ive moved to a different property only 4 miles away but im now in shropshire and not powys so had to send my sgc back to dyfed powys to change my address and now they have sent them to west mercia police to update on there system and for them to arrange a feo to inspect my cabinet and to send both certificates out to me so now its a waiting game again.....i have rung them to update my new landline number and asked if they have recieved my licences and the reply was...we have alot of paperwork to go through so will be in contact when they come across mine.

Fingers crossed it doesnt take long.......ill let you all now when i hear something :thumbs: