Thieving Gits

Yesterday and today I went to the location i'm just about guaranteed a few woodies but only managed one woodie from the field leading to the wooded area and for some reason NOTHING else came to the woods :huh:

Is it maybe because there was no wind and it has been hot for the last 2 days, any ideas guys as there was nothing even flying about!!!

I put the woodie that i shot earlier onto my homemade cradle and sat it out in the field to see if it would attract others in, but nothing so i took a walk to the next set of woods (around 1/4 mile away) only to turn round and see a jeep enter the field, do a bit of rally driving then stopping, the passenger gets out and takes the woodie and cradle jumps back into the vehicle then they speed away, I was well PI**ED OFF as i was too far away to do anything about it. Guess the bird cradles attract more than birds!!! Thieving git i hope he chokes on it. :censored:

Rant over.

Edited by zuko

I was out with the air rifle a few weeks ago with some magpie decoys, and after feeling the need to stretch my legs I took a wander to look for some rabbits in the neighbouring fields. came back to my spot with my hide set up and noticed all 3 of my decoys had vanished, pegs and all.

I was out with the air rifle a few weeks ago with some magpie decoys, and after feeling the need to stretch my legs I took a wander to look for some rabbits in the neighbouring fields. came back to my spot with my hide set up and noticed all 3 of my decoys had vanished, pegs and all.

Bet you were not amused mate.

Some people have sticky fingers and would blag anything.

I'm surprised the robbing Mo-fo's were even out of bed at the time you were shooting, or at any time of day for that matter, maybe it's on a flight line for the job centre, or perhaps it was a day they actually needed to sign on? Or I could just be generalising :hmm: