Can You Fit Your Own Regulator?

I really don't see what you have against the s200, it will match the BSA all day long mate, I'm wondering if its a case of blaming your tools :),

there is always something you don't get on with, it's life, but making excuses such as "it's too light" and "the trigger is ****","it's girly" im sorry mate but if your needing A PERFECT rifle, maybe your in the wrong line of things, get yourself down the .22 LR route and just point the thing and shoot you won't need to worry about anything then. And if you can't hit anything with that then maybe go back to throwing balls of paper at the quarry lol!!!

The ultra and s200 punch far above its budget FACT and I must admit you are the first person I have actually heard complaints about it... Pretty mediocre complaints at that.

And for the chap who paid £295, he got a deal and a half, on a rifle that will be treated with the RESPECT it deserves.

Edited by Craig Fosse
  • 4 weeks later...

I got my money from selling the girly s200 and a word of advise careful who buy from on here because that's where I got it anyway enough said at least I can feel the weight of the bsa be sides they can't be that bad a lot of people who bought 100's seem to want the r-10 xx

I think its the other way round ,people who buys the r10 whishes' they had a HW100 .

I had a r10 MK2 vc sold it hated it ,Not any were near good as HW 100k in every single way .

The T10 is a good gun if its regged and the ultra is even better that's my opinion any way

Just shows what happens when a owner is too scared to set up a trigger as he wants it. the AA200 is no problem or too the BSA range, while non could be argued to be as fine to set up as a HW Reckord trigger the fact they are PC'S and not springers means really that most can be set up EXACTLY AS YOU WANT IT.

And no not blaming my ex tools it's was to light the reach on the trigger to short not balanced for me I'm used 2 using a 97kt ok x

Cheers for the kiss mate haha!, there's always something you don't get on with mate and it's just a shame it had to be the 200. Maybe I'm just annoyed because I WANT you to like it as much as I do.

I got my money from selling the girly s200 and a word of advise careful who buy from on here because that's where I got it anyway enough said at least I can feel the weight of the bsa be sides they can't be that bad a lot of people who bought 100's seem to want the r-10 xx

I think its the other way round ,people who buys the r10 whishes' they had a HW100 .

I had a r10 MK2 vc sold it hated it ,Not any were near good as HW 100k in every single way .

The T10 is a good gun if its regged and the ultra is even better that's my opinion any way

I had a 100 and wish I got the r10 instead, I think the feel better to shoulder and shot a lot better IMO