Getting Ready

I hope my cream pup turns out like your dog pal it looks a machine i am really impressed with this cross it has been a lot easier to train than my other pup

yours will be a bigger build altogether pal he looks very much like his sire Reggie, you doin a great job of raising him as well from the pics I seen on here

Dimmock they both look spot on pal, credit to ya all the best for the coming season :victory:

Not long to go pal everybody getting itchy fingers now white bitch looks very well and the pup looks like she going to be a fast racey type might be the pic pal but I'd have abit more weight on her like mine fat as butter when they pups you only get that chance once ;)

Very good advice and the white bitch looks well

Not long to go pal everybody getting itchy fingers now white bitch looks very well and the pup looks like she going to be a fast racey type might be the pic pal but I'd have abit more weight on her like mine fat as butter when they pups you only get that chance once ;)

She is skinny mate I always end up with fussy eaters, main thing is she happy on her self and full of energy got her on gain puppy tripe mince and chicken carcasses but she will only eat what she wants, the white one was the same till About 10 month

He's had it down are lasses house with it been school holidays he's spent most of it over here coming out with dogs, tried keeping em on lead as much as possible with ground being like it is dont want no injurys this close but when we had it off in grassy paddocks it looks to be able to kick on abit! How old are they now About 10 month?