Rabbit Drop Boxes

i have bought 2 metal rabbit drop boxes, but the guy is being a pain and wont allow a courier to pick them up, he wants me or a mate to pick them up, if someone can help me and collect them for me, id pat the fuel costs, id give you 1 of the rabbit drop boxes for free and then id arrange a couier to collect from an address you give me ect, or id pay you in cash or ferreting items if you wasnt intrested in the drop box ? it needs collecting from berwick upon tweed near the scotish boarders i think it is,

can anyone help me please ? ATB foxtails !

blame the couriers for him being a pain. They are useless, no timeslots, just a day they are coming if at all.

I waited from 7am till 9pm last thursday for yodel to pick up some dr5 dusters i sold on here and they didnt even show up. Called them friday and they couldnt rebook the collection till monday. Told them to poke it and went with tnt instead. Wasted a day and half sitting round at home when i could have been on jobs. Time is money ;)

to be honest iv bought 2 rabbit drop boxes for £10 the pair lol very cheap i know, the problem is a courier which he is now accepting is costing fortune, theres been a couple of lads willing to pick them up for me , but then im still having to pay the courier, which is too expensive, so ....... if anyone wants 2 rabbit drop boxes that can collect them from berwick upon tweed you can have them both (fully working in good condition) for £10 :thumbs: