Possibly One Of The Worst Thing I've Ever Watched!!!

Doing the rounds on FB the now.... Some wee b*****d in what looks like a crèche of some sort punching, shaking, slapping, nipping, biting and kicking a toddler when the staff is not watching.

Looks about 10 the wee b*****d... I don't know if I'd be able to control myself from taking my hand hard across his puss after watching that.

If someone can put it up cause I can't with my phone.

It's f***ing disgusting and a hard watch!!!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Okay. Watched it.   Shoot that nine year old monster Now. I'll do it. Put it in front of me. Job done.   There's simply no place on this earth for anything as f**ked up as that.

old news that, should have drowned at birth

It's CCTV in the place.

dont know what it is, ive seen some deprived shit on here. the worst of which was that one where those mujahadeen captured the russians (i think they were russian) in bosnia, and beheaded them and filmed it. But seeing animals (not game/hunting animals i mean, dogs and such) or bairns get hurt, i cant watch. I dno what it is.

dont know what it is, ive seen some deprived shit on here. the worst of which was that one where those mujahadeen captured the russians (i think they were russian) in bosnia, and beheaded them and filmed it. But seeing animals (not game/hunting animals i mean, dogs and such) or bairns get hurt, i cant watch. I dno what it is.

It's f***ing horrendous mate. No doubt about it you can clearly see the wee sadistic b*****d watching where the staff are. The wee lassie looks dazed and confused by the end of it. I'd like to have thrown the f***ing staff through the nearest window as well the useless c**ts!!

i it was my daughter (ive not even seen it and im f****n boiling) id be slipping a local 13/14 year old 20 quid to kick the living shite out of the 10 year old. do a real f*****g number on him, and bite him. see how he likes it.

sadly we live in an age where kids cant just be little cnuts any more. It has to be the music they listen to, or the films they watch, or the sugary drinks they're drinking. I would go to the police about the nursery as well, they're clearly not fit to look after goldfish never mind young uns.

EDIT: Or as you said throw the fuckers through the window...its easy to say go to the police until its your bairn. Ive been known to have a short fuse but that shit would throw mahatma ghandi into a blind rage

Edited by Its_grim_up_norf

i it was my daughter (ive not even seen it and im f****n boiling) id be slipping a local 13/14 year old 20 quid to kick the living shite out of the 10 year old. do a real f*****g number on him, and bite him. see how he likes it.

sadly we live in an age where kids cant just be little cnuts any more. It has to be the music they listen to, or the films they watch, or the sugary drinks they're drinking. I would go to the police about the nursery as well, they're clearly not fit to look after goldfish never mind young uns.

EDIT: Or as you said throw the fuckers through the window...its easy to say go to the police until its your bairn. Ive been known to have a short fuse but that shit would throw mahatma ghandi into a blind rage

Wish I never watched it actually..... Little b*****d!!!