Damaged cages

Guest foxyforce1

Guest foxyforce1

Hi folks, had a couple of my Rabbit cages done in on one of my contracts i.e jumped on n kicked to bits! anyone else had this kinda bother and how was it resolved?

cheers Billy

WELL LADS ,

A GOOD MATE OF MINE WAS GETTING FOX TRAPS JUMPED UPON ........... HE WAITED AND VIDEOD THE CULPRIT WHO HAPPENED TO BE AN RSPCA GIMP ...... THEN MADE A CITIZENS ARREST :clapping:

UPSHOT WAS THE FECKER WAS SACKED ......... THEY HAD TO PAY FOR DAMAGE ETC

MY MATE WAS QUITE CAPABLE OF GIVEING THIS PRATT THE KICKING OF HIS LIFE ... BUT .......... HAVING BEEN IN BOTHER MANY , MANY TIMES BEFORE .......... THIS TIME DECIDED TO PLAY THE GAME " THEIR " WAY

A TIDY RESULT ALLROUND

DUCKWING :big_boss:

Guest foxyforce1

The cages were set at the rear of a garden centre which is totallly enclosed so its got to be one of there staff, been thinking for a few weeks someones been releasing caged rabbits and now this...some bunny hugging weekend worker im thinkin, theres gonna be bother one way or the other,wouldnt mind as much but the bloody garden centre hasnt paid for the job yet!! all the cages are out now obviously.

Guest foxyforce1

I could have understand some a*sehole coming along and messing with them if it was in a public place or something but this place was paying me to deal with their rabbit problem and this is what i get?? i wont be back and they can keep their rabbits.

had this happen to us on a job using live catch rabbit traps on a section of railway line in essex, had around 50 in one area but about 6 of them were visable through the fence to a public right of way, anyhow these kept getting sprung or trampled on etc, of course the culprits were entering the railway illegally, we put up signs saying/informing that the rabbits were tunneling under the embankment and making the tracks un-safe and that if it was'ent controlled a train could crash as a result, and it could be THEIR mums/dads/brothers/sisters etc on that train.....did it do the trick, did it feck

we ended up having to move them further down the track to opposite the station where the station cctv could be used to keep an eye on them

even though it was an un manned station, the thought of being caught on camera probably kept them away

Guest Ditch_Shitter

Foxy; DW's nearest the mark, mate.

Have a word with the client and explain that it appears one of their staff is causing Criminal Damage to your property. That - as DW's mate obviously knew - is an Arrestable Offence. Ye could legally apprehend the culprit yeself, if ye caught them in the act.

But, as that's not likely to happen, point out the cost of each ruined trap and suggest that, as it's being done by one of their Agents, on their property and thus under their direct responsability that ye bill will have to reflect the cost of their oversight in allowing one of their employees to commit such a Crime against ye. Perhaps their Insurance will cover them for the outlay?

Failing a favourable responce? Straight foreward enough, isn't it? A serious, Criminal Offence has been commited against ye property. So ye'll need to hand it over to the Police. They'll need to investigate, find the identity of the culprit and prosecute them. Remember to ask for a Crime Number, once ye've informed the Police and made a Statement. That'll enable ye to keep track of the case.

Unless, of course, the client sees sense and sorts things out, ammicably and equitably, with ye before it all goes that far.

Bottom line, mate; If some twat took a sledge hammer to ye motor, for displaying a Field Sports Supporter sticker; Would ye just shrug. Mutter, 'F*cking bunny huggers!' and pootle off to buy a fresh motor ....?

Guest foxyforce1

The client has agreed to pay for the damaged traps (Id be quite happy if they just paid their bill mind you!) and are going to investigate as to what happend to them, keep you all posted, should be interesting.

cheers Billy