Celtic V Liverpool Predictions!!!!!!!!!!

No big guns tonight Lab,Celtic kids beat Liverpool 1sts,my birds wee cuz even got a run out at the end.

Good stuff mate......never got to see the game but I imagine it was a footballing lesson... Lol

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

my prediction is it wont be anyones fault whoever wins....

Realistically Celtic are piss poor in friendlies so I'd imagine a very close game with a goal in it either way. Saying that if Ambrose is at centre half I'd imagine 5/6 nil for Liverpool....and I'm no

Like a moth to a light is it televised? Gonna have to watch it now lol.

No big guns tonight Lab,Celtic kids beat Liverpool 1sts,my birds wee cuz even got a run out at the end.

Good stuff mate......never got to see the game but I imagine it was a footballing lesson... Lol

Them young Celtic lads deserved that win lab, they played well fair play........its just a pity that Celtic don't get better opposition to play on a regular basis, if they did them youngsters they have could make a name for themselves. :victory:

Tbf mate I only got to see the 2nd half and Liverpool where on top but they didn't look like they'd have scored if they'd played all night. If Suarez goes an they don't get a good replacement,if that performance up front is anything to go by,they could be slipping further away from a champions league place. New signings looked good for Celtic,and had to laugh at the name of the goal scorer,Balde.

Tbf mate I only got to see the 2nd half and Liverpool where on top but they didn't look like they'd have scored if they'd played all night. If Suarez goes an they don't get a good replacement,if that performance up front is anything to go by,they could be slipping further away from a champions league place. New signings looked good for Celtic,and had to laugh at the name of the goal scorer,Balde.

Liverpool had all the play in most of the first half too but fair play to Celtic they didn't let Liverpool settle when they had the ball, Liverpool wasted so many chances though, it was painful to watch. :yes:

• Like 1

To be fair I thought we would get beat cause our usual friendly performances are woeful.

Now Stewie if Scotland beat England during the week I wouldn't bother turning up on the Sunday.. Lol

Oh and Stan..... Get it right up ye....;-)

• Like 1

To be fair I thought we would get beat cause our usual friendly performances are woeful.Now Stewie if Scotland beat England during the week I wouldn't bother turning up on the Sunday.. LolOh and Stan..... Get it right up ye....;-)

hahaha surely tae fook im not gonna lose twice lol ffs!!!

Pretty much what I expected, only one team taking it serious...... And they lost :) looks like Celtic has unearthed another gem in Balde, took his goal well and looks comfortable on the ball. Our defense was shocking but to be expected with watt flung in at left back. A team with a half decent striker could have scored 2 or 3. Commentary on bbc sport predictibaly English biased to the point of horizontal vomit. It was good to see the team there to make up the numbers ended liverpools unbeaten summer run :D

Pretty much what I expected, only one team taking it serious...... And they lost :) looks like Celtic has unearthed another gem in Balde, took his goal well and looks comfortable on the ball. Our defense was shocking but to be expected with watt flung in at left back. A team with a half decent striker could have scored 2 or 3. Commentary on bbc sport predictibaly English biased to the point of horizontal vomit. It was good to see the team there to make up the numbers ended liverpools unbeaten summer run :D

looks like ill be giving you that one ya fanny lol