Holly 1St X Dhxgh (Recent Pics)

hope they come thru via phone to pc ??????

have nt done nothing with her yet this season, corn still up and ground too hard

27" tts 60lb when fit ,looks a bit thin hot weather not fussed about eating ive suppressed her twice for lamping /hunting season last yr

thought she was ok for it did enough for me last yr ,lack of rabbits winds me up though to give her a good nights graft to put her through

her paces ,

post-66703-0-19787400-1375911755_thumb.jpg

post-66703-0-94220900-1375911775_thumb.jpg

post-66703-0-23036200-1375911810_thumb.jpg

post-66703-0-53268700-1375911835.jpg

post-66703-0-01483000-1375912012_thumb.jpg

Edited by gibbo1973
  • Like 3

she looks well, is that bruces sister ?

yes mate had bruce up twice with trev last yr he stopped @ mine for couple of nights

had mixed nights but trev enjoyed the beer and lamping

i saw some pics, they looked ace together, they seem to be maturing well :thumbs: .........funny you say about the loss of appetite but my 'belle' has lost lots of condition in the heat, she really doesn't like it either

yes shes not a grubber best of times ,its fxxxed me up a few times cos shes left her food thru day so when gone lamping

shes been a bit slow, so now im not going to feed her on a morning at all now ,

yes them pics are good were there with the quarry or not

with mate :thumbs::clapper: .......i think it must be a deerhound trait being a fussy so n so, with belle i find it a hard balance as she seems to do better with more exercise.....not enough and her appetite's poor, too much and she's goes lean

long time ago but my deerhound greyhound was the same real fussy eater would eat meat but nothing else real pain to keep condition on and when the warm weather came around would sometimes miss a day without eating anything at all . sympathise with you because it is a right pain in the butt .

gibbo, sorry to hijack your thread bud :icon_redface: , boyo its such a headache at times.... get her right and she's strong, keen, attentive, run all night and looks ace .......her breeder tells me her grandmother (on the deerhound x side) was the same...........theres times she turned her nose up at the best of grub and eaten mouldy bread off the lawn intended for birds or a rotten windfall apple :unsure:

gibbo, sorry to hijack your thread bud :icon_redface: , boyo its such a headache at times.... get her right and she's strong, keen, attentive, run all night and looks ace .......her breeder tells me her grandmother (on the deerhound x side) was the same...........theres times she turned her nose up at the best of grub and eaten mouldy bread off the lawn intended for birds or a rotten windfall apple :unsure:

Alright, thats right her grandmother was a real fussy eater turn her nose up at allsorts chicken,fish you name it. My bitch (Belle's sister) is pretty much the same turn her nose up at good grub then go and scran some leftover crusts or crisps off the kids. But their brother my grannys dog you cannot fill it and it eats anything, it even pinched some boiled beetroot and eat the lot. Hope your well Birddog

all good kev, get a pic of 'jean' up mate, not had camera out for a while but this is the latest of 'belle'

belleposing105_zps9be3f8d1.jpg

she's turned out well bud.....can be really fiery at times though

Stunning is the word birddog, a credit to you, ATB with her, buster.

ta muchly but i only feed her kev (dvdski) bred her and her father, he worked her grandmother, so its his line his credit :notworthy: and i think its hilarious (sorry kev) his gran who must be a very old lady has a 32" deerhound x, no ones gonna nick her pension