Rspca Scum Of The Earth

The RSPCA are the biggest set of c**ts on the earth, they took my mates dogs with the police last September for suspicion of badger digging, which was a load of bullshit.

Anyway they took 6 terriers and his 9 year old saluki, they left 2 spaniels behind that he uses for bushing ??.

They never had a scrap of evidence either and eventually his solicitor phoned him last week (10 month later) to tell him they had dropped all charges and he could collect his dogs.

I took him to the RSPCA to collect them and they brought them out one by one and we put them in the motor, then they brought the Lurcher out and said that's them all but when we counted up there was one missing so we went back into the office and they just said there's only 6 because one died in January which had been in there care for 4 months by then, they never informed my mate or his solicitor that one had died and they haven't even produced a post Mortem to say why it died (if it even has) so my mate is now trying to prosecute them.

All the terriers were young and unentered when they took them except for one and he had been worked (legally) a couple of week before on foxes and was showing obvious signs of work, however he was fully healed when they took him, this is the dog that aparently died 4 month later, I think there full of shit and killed it because they know its a worker the dirty b*****ds.

Them c**ts kill more healthy animals in a week than all the people there trying to prosecute do in a lifetime.

It's about time they had some sort of watchdog to see what there really like...

• Like 18

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The RSPCA are the biggest set of c**ts on the earth, they took my mates dogs with the police last September for suspicion of badger digging, which was a load of bullshit. Anyway they took 6 terriers

Take the twats to the cleaners ask to see you local mp. Chief constable. Local papers write to the CA Dont let this go mate Freedom of information act works both ways ask to see all records the

is it worth getting the solicitor to write a letter to them asking for the specifics of the how the animal in their care happened to die? could it be worth trying to get compensation? You hear of them

is it worth getting the solicitor to write a letter to them asking for the specifics of the how the animal in their care happened to die? could it be worth trying to get compensation? You hear of them doing this more and more, it must be a tactic on their part

• Like 2

The dogs were all in good condition when they came back but the only bitch was much fatter than the dogs, so he's taking them all to his own vet to see if the bitch has been spayed and if any have been micro chipped, because aparently its not uncommon for them to do this without any consent from the owners ???

• Like 2

Its a difficult one as I bet once you get them back the temptation is to just leave it and be thankful... but at the end of the day they made some bollocks up and helped themselves to his dogs for a decent chunk of time and while they had them one of them died, presumably through some form of neglect..

Due to the adverse publicity they could be made to get from having an animal in their care die it may be that they would not need much pressure from a solicitor or the threat of court action before they paid out a settlement amount as a way of shutting him up. The solicitors may know this so may be prepared to do it on a no win no fee

Its easy for me to say obviously as Its not me that has to go through the agro but I find it hard to believe that in the society we live in an organisation like the rspca can't be held to account for this type of stuff.

Maybe try and get some advise from Clive Rees or someone with some proper knowledge in this area. Because you can bet your life it wouldnt take many instances where they were taken to court and/or sued or made to shell out, or exposed to the media and this type of tactic would end sharpish unless they had proper proof

Take the twats to the cleaners ask to see you local mp. Chief constable. Local papers write to the CA Dont let this go mate Freedom of information act works both ways ask to see all records the have of treament by the and i use this word lightly vet , Dirty scum kill thousands upon thousand of healthy stock every year while collecting money under false pretence. The rspca are liars cheats embezzling hard earned cash off the general public to save and prevent cruetly to animals now they are lacs no more no less.

Edited by gonetoearth
  • Like 5

I know what I would have done after I got them back and one was put down. take them all the way and get the news on it too. what needs to happen in a few city centres is hunters and other victims of these assholes need to protest and show the rest of the public the statistics of how much they earn in donations, what theyre wages is, what they waste in false cases thrown out of courts and how many healthy animals they destroy every year due to lack of funds, this is the way to expose these slimy ba stards and show the world the corruption these so called charities for a living get up to

Police went to my mates house while he was in work with RSPCA, copper opened the door and let them in to search his house. They messed up big time as none of the evidence recovered by rspca is now admissible in court

They are proper monkeys in uniforms