Whats The Problem?

Please do explain if I can't ask a sensible question on here what's the point so if someone else had asked would it have got locked sure il talk about poodles or chitzus will that be ok

Please do explain if I can't ask a sensible question on here what's the point so if someone else had asked would it have got locked sure il talk about poodles or chitzus will that be ok

There is probably 100 threads that cover the one you put earlier, same old same old... We'd do the same if duplicate threads kept coming up time and time again.. Plus we ain't daft, we know exactly where you're trying to go with a thread like that.. It might start off as a sensible discussion but 2 pages in it will be all about matches and who's got the biggest cock..

Edit: Yes, I've got a problem with the Irish despite my great grandfather being Irish and talking and having a laugh with Scent, Jigsaw, sounder and a load of other Irish lads on here for the past 5 years or more.. :blink: I've also sat in pubs full of Irish lads on rugby international days and drunk all day in their company, you've nailed it on the head, I hate the Irish... :doh: