Guest it's all my land after 12

I'm after a lure machine to bring the new pup on ... Anything considered email me if you like be easier comes straight to my phone dan_jones12345@hotmail.co.uk

Cheers

just bang in 'Lure' on the search bar and about 10 old posts come up, the one that took my eye was by Graham4877... links to GT LURE MACHINES,

also www.lure-machines.co.uk/ ..... all one in the same, hope this is some help, our dogs had the use of one of these type of lures when we had

visitors down from Norfolk .... they're the business. good luck.

Ii a did that mate was just hoping someone may of had a used 1 kicking about they don't use no more so it would be a lot cheaper .... The mrs would nail me to the cross for parting with that sort of money for a few metal bars and a motor haha

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ukhunter
      Hi looking for Rat shooting permission in Oxfordshire with my pcp silenced air riffles + Thermal + NV
      willing to travel upto 50 miles out of oxford Any offers would be very much appreciated.

• By lauran
      Hi, we're having a sudden rat infestation on our small holding in North Cotswolds. Wondering if there are any people around with ratting dogs who want a bit of work?
    • By hily
      Looking for a bit of land to shoot rabbits over spaniels within  50 miles of Morpeth area .Prepared to part with a few bob for good ground
      regards Dave..
    • By troyboy17
      Rat shooting with air rifles in the midlands wanted
    • By McMullan
      James McMullan
      View Advert Wanted  5 shot magazine for Anschutz 1416   1417 or same at reasonable price
      Advertiser McMullan Date 19/12/19 Price   Category Rifles Calibre .22