New Lad

Just wondering , wanting some ferrets but will they would be kept out side .

I dont really know much on training how ever but my uncle was into it years ago and i want to start and he can show me some bits .
Just wondering how much it will cost to get set up with a hutch maybe 3-4 ferrrets

As well as the locator for them .
Cheers

Will they be kept outside?

If you have the choice, go with outside, trust me!

Ferrets as standard dont need any training to hunt. I teach mine to come and shit in the right place but thats not necessary. But do try to get ferrets from a line of working stock.

A decent bought hutch and 3-4 ferrets may cost you 100+. Two ferrets would be a good starting place if your new to it.|

Locators dont come cheap though....

• Like 1

Just wondering , wanting some ferrets but will they would be kept out side .

I dont really know much on training how ever but my uncle was into it years ago and i want to start and he can show me some bits .

Just wondering how much it will cost to get set up with a hutch maybe 3-4 ferrrets

As well as the locator for them .

Cheers

Look for a secondhand hutch you might be lucky and find one for £20 or even less. If youre just starting you would probably be better with 2 jills. Mk3m locator with 1 collar is around £160 new but you might get a cheap secondhand one. As for training Id say handle them alot and feed them rabbit then when theyre 6 months old start them on small warrens.

Depends on you you can get the ferrets for free , if your handy you can make the hutch , same with nets unless you shoot the rabbits then thats free if you have the gun . Only thing you need to buy is the locator