• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mullets are illegal everywhere.

good luck sir ,, best advice I can give .. lern polish or Romanian

Aye just say Lab says its fine............he will say "Lab, froom zee hoonting lifffe?"........You say "Yes".......he'll say "On zur way sir, sorree too keep ooo!".......

2 pairs of glasses Lol 1st time ive heard that!

Make sure youve got some flourescent vests and they are accesable from inside the car ie: not in the boot. Also a couple of breath-testers.

Also delete speed camera alerts, but I think you can update to "dangerous stretch of road or something".

• Like 1

Yeh it's the speed camera alerts that are illegal ,,,,,remember there's quite a few things you must have in the car in France and its an offence not to have them... Reflective vest for all passengers ,,, warning triangle ,, two yes two breathalysers ,,, gb stickers and them things you stick on your lights,, so they don't blind the frog drivers ...

Also why you using the tolls,,, there fecking expensive. 115 euro to drive from Calais to denia in Spain,,, avoiding the tolls this year I can tell ya.

just for quickness :thumbs:

I got a four hour trip for a wedding then all the way up to euro didn't for the kids then back to the tunnel in the space of 10 days .lol

lol 10 days id drive to Saudi and back in that time :laugh:
the wedding is family and we are staying there a few days then I think four days in Euro Disney :thumbs:

2 pairs of glasses Lol 1st time ive heard that!

Make sure youve got some flourescent vests and they are accesable from inside the car ie: not in the boot. Also a couple of breath-testers.

Also delete speed camera alerts, but I think you can update to "dangerous stretch of road or something".

Breath testing kits not enforced anymore Waz!! And I didn't have any fines for my camera flashes when I got home!! Lol, British and Dutch refused to sign up to exchange of details with rest of Europe so far so unless it's a dibble with a handheld ur safe!! You can use satnav no problem but it can't have camera alerts so tomtom have come up with "safety zones" which are legal to use, not sure if other satnav brands have followed suit yet.....but......if you get a flash they can't do you anyway so put yer foot down and flick em the finger, most I ever had was 23 flashes in 2 weeks and never got a ticket yet.... Touch wood!!!

• Like 1