Thinking Of Trading Both My Kt's For A Daystate Airwolf

After looking at one yesterday in the shop and watching several videos over the last month or so in really fancying the Airwolf mct so I'm thinking Of trading both my sfs stage 1 tuned 97kt stainless synthetic and my hw100kt or selling them both to fund the Airwolf, I could buy an Airwolf and keep the 97kt but I don't think I'd get the use out of it, has anyone used the Airwolf mct, what's it like for hunting ect

Thanks DD

Edited by digging-deep

Brill for rabbits as said above 60 yrds header and they drop , the only slight thing is once you add scope bio pod lamp it is a heavy bugger and if your like me and have a bit of land you will def have to fit a sling

Big amount of money but if your into your air rifles why not !!!!!!

Edited by cos01452

To be honest mate i own an airwolf and its a superb bit of kit but the hw100 and the 97( i also own) will match it for performance and range when set up correctly and match to the right pellet, by all means if you want a airwolf i would not tell you not to they are amazing but they are also not the holy grail either. for example i have a bsa ultra yes its regged and fettled but it will match all the above for a third of the price of the airwolf. It all depends on what you want. Have you tryed one? does it suit you? just my opinion mate :thumbs:

• Like 1