Shooting Rights Issue

No He knew the keeper wasn't doing it by the amount of rabbits running about , after i had the permission for three months he said i own that land over the road and go and see my brother so ive no problems with him .

But ive never known a keeper pay for the shooting and have 18 guns in the syndicate

Had a similar thing myself. I approached, who I thought was the owner of a large market garden, as a friend had said it was crawling with rabbits. It was. I was given permission to shoot the rabbits and began clearing the land, when one I day arrived to see a lot of cars in the field. On entering the field with my rifle, I was almost charged down by a couple of very irate "sportsmen" shouting expletives, who asked what i was doing on "their" land. I had been given permission by the manager, while they had paid for permission from the absent owner. They were only interested in pigeon and didn't want anyone else on the land shooting. The manager had to follow their wishes and I lost the shoot. It's still crawling with rabbits. Obviously Shooting clubs pay more money than farming the land.

Well I had a word with the head gamekeeper today and he apologised and admitted they don't own the shooting rights. He asked if I would just use an air rifle so I said no. He then said if I agree to just use an air rifle then he will let me shoot on all the land he does own the rights to which is the three neighbouring farms and the woods. I think that's a fair deal :)

Well I had a word with the head gamekeeper today and he apologised and admitted they don't own the shooting rights. He asked if I would just use an air rifle so I said no. He then said if I agree to just use an air rifle then he will let me shoot on all the land he does own the rights to which is the three neighbouring farms and the woods. I think that's a fair deal :)

he can not give you permission other than to shoot game on the other 3 :whistling::laugh::laugh:

i would get permision of the keeper in writing wether he can give it you or not then introduce your sen to the 3 farms and tell them you have been given permision from the keeper, they might be more than happy for you to crack on... then you will legaly have permision...

shot guns are shit anyway

i would get permision of the keeper in writing wether he can give it you or not then introduce your sen to the 3 farms and tell them you have been given permision from the keeper, they might be more than happy for you to crack on... then you will legaly have permision...

shot guns are shit anyway

so are air rifles when shooting a round of sporting clays :laugh::laugh: