NV FOOTAGE / RATTING WITH AIR RIFLE

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Big Fish

Now THAT is impressive, the clarity is superb.

I can see that this has many uses not only for rats with an air rifle, but rabbits and foxes with rimfire and center fire rifles.

If only i could win the lottery :o

Yes you can get them for around £190 - £200 on ebay, there good for the price very, they come with a car power lead, two seperate battery packs, you have to add the batteries into these, mains power lead, bag and video out lead for connecting to camcorder....there also unaffected by daylight/damage being digital, they have a x5 mag ...

Anyone looking for a cheap/decent nv monocular these are worth it, I'll try and record some footage next time I'm out :yes:

Guest bullterrier
john, ian, they use to be a company called www.bunnysights.com but they no longer exist. but i think that the eye piece connector from the cobra add ons might fit, not sure though... ill try and get hold of one.

richie

cobranv7.jpg

THANKS RICHIE :thumbs: ...JOHN

im very impressed with that !

i have done a fair bit of night vision shooting with fac and air rifles .

i think this set up is great value for money , the only down side is the head position because of the layout of the nv unit . but that is more than compensated for by the £200 you save compared to the other digital nv units .

for the cost of an adjustable stock for both length and hight you have a perfect nv set up comparible to good gen 2 for less than £500 amasing .

a few questions tho . on the clip he is able to focus the image .is that through the paralax on the ags swat or on the ranger unit ?

and what rifle is it on , looks like a aa410 to me .

all the best .

• 2 weeks later...

Cheers Rich for the info,,, I have been looking into buying some binoculars to do some spotting but since this thread has started I may just add another £120 to get one of those rangers :thumbs:

I read that you can use them in the day can you give me an opinion on the quality for day time use aswell mate :signthankspin:

• 5 months later...
http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=...626114960396350

ON THE RIGHT HAND SIDE ARE EXTRA CLIPS....

it was shot with a yukon digital nv monucular...

phpHnvcSJPM.jpg

I've just got a hold of the NV unit and the scope, but I haven't be able to get the connector/adapter and the necessary len(if needed), would you might telling me the models and make of them? Your help is highly appreciated! Thanks!