Fourtrack Or Dicovery

four track all the way ive got rid of my hilux and went back to a fourtrack just put a lift kit on and a set of wheels ,downside is the rust /on sills etc,they have one of the best engines of all time

four track all the way ive got rid of my hilux and went back to a fourtrack just put a lift kit on and a set of wheels ,downside is the rust /on sills etc,they have one of the best engines of all time

You got rid of a hilux for a fourtrack, wow! must have been a shed!

Back on topic out of the two it would be the fourtrack for me.

But if there was more choices it would be a terrano followed by the trooper, both sturdy little buses.

However, if it came down to engine repair issues and cost i would favour the terrano

Disco if towing most jap stuff is a pile of poo for towing leaf springs on the rear more in line with the 60s than modern drving

Have to agree with you on that one mate. Ive just had mine replaced and its not 3 years old yet......both of them snapped... :icon_eek:

not supprised with the amount of f***ing hair products you use-and them fat labs :whistling:

i got L200 4 work-non turbo-bomb proof and tidy on fuel-had the disco 300tdi-felt like driving a cruise liner-fourtrak your best bet-if you got the money get hilux-at the moment im looking at the new steed from great wall-lot of truck for less than 15k- 6yr warrenty all the toys,sat nav,leather seats-less than 200 a month to lease-depends how much coin you want to spend.atb

You got rid of a hilux for a fourtrack, wow! must have been a shed!

Back on topic out of the two it would be the fourtrack for me.

But if there was more choices it would be a terrano followed by the trooper, both sturdy little buses.

However, if it came down to engine repair issues and cost i would favour the terrano

hilux was 2000 model 2.4 turbo but no power