A Hour Round The Paddocks

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had a walk around a old permission which I over shot last summer with the new FAC MK4. Again its impressed me. I was only out for a hour due to a late start as it was simply bloody hot today. I di

Second night out....better than last night by far   when i went back to pick my kills up I was missing 4 (i think Mr Fox was following me)  

that's some fine shooting bud :thumbs: that rabbit looks massive in front of that fox or is the fox just small I cant work it out :laugh: ..... well done anyway your a lucky guy to have permission like that.

kanny

It's a mixture of both mate. The fox is a older cub.

I have several permissions but the rabbits that I shot with the Airgun is just the one.

I'm going to start to do videos for YouTube. I'm a bit of a kit freak. If its new I like to try it.

My next purchase is a wolverine .303 in 100ft/lb

Watch this space.

It's a mixture of both mate. The fox is a older cub.

I have several permissions but the rabbits that I shot with the Airgun is just the one.

I'm going to start to do videos for YouTube. I'm a bit of a kit freak. If its new I like to try it.

My next purchase is a wolverine .303 in 100ft/lb

Watch this space.

nice 1......I look forward to your video's and seeing the wolverine in action.... 100ft/lb .303 that's going to kick sum ass for sure :thumbs:

kanny

303? do they still do the old enfeilds?

i took my little sister out with the HW80..she snubbed it.. i thought yeh not really intrested, untill she out shot first shot and then wazzed all over me, not bad for first time i thought, jeesus..she was like 15, then she sais the puff guns are alright for boys, but i'm uses to a 303..then i find out she was a marksman with the cadets at 12/13 lmao!!!! only shooting two inch groupsat 600 yards though..feck!! 12 year old! (she kept her targets..)

Edited by ghillies