hi to you all ,i put my dog of 23 months over a pals bitch of 5yrs [springers] and they tied 2 days in a row but even tho the bitch put a fair bit of weight on no pups were born NOW this is the other thing my pal wormed the bitch 4 times a day with 1ml of panacur =4mls and he done this for 1st 20 days of pregnancy could this have been reason for no pups being born? ive never heard the likes of it but he says he read up on it & its ok to do sensible replies please lads /lasses -billy

If your using panacure its used from day 40 of pregnancy to two days after the pups are born ... The dosage is by body weight and depends whether its 2.5% or 10% panacure will depend how much per day to give .........

as socks said he, hes wormed her in correctly but i seriously doubt thats the reason she had no pups!! just because dogs tie together, thats no guarentee for pups. has the bitch had pups before?. has the dog sired a litter before? ............to be fair panacur is the least harsh wormer in my opinion. you an even give orally to the pups after 2 weeks of age, all the best ryan

• 3 weeks later...

neither have produced pups before ryan dog is 2 and bitch is 5 yrs we try again next time in season then if nowt happens call it a day between the 2 - billy-thanks for all replies