Edl March In Brum .?

what date is it,? wonder if it will kick off, it said there will be 800 cops there to keep law+order. Looking at the last 1 held in Brum from that report on the TV , it looked like the blacks/ pakis were attacking the EDL .Ithink since what happend in woolwich with Drummer Lee Ripley,alot of people views have changed :yes: they is very good chance this time it wont be the EDL getting attacked +running :yes:

and how can i quicken up THL site, as its very very slow comp to every other site i use, is it the server, if so how can i make it quicker .??

what date is it,? wonder if it will kick off, it said there will be 800 cops there to keep law+order. Looking at the last 1 held in Brum from that report on the TV , it looked like the blacks/ pakis were attacking the EDL .Ithink since what happend in woolwich with Drummer Lee Ripley,alot of people views have changed :yes: they is very good chance this time it wont be the EDL getting attacked +running :yes:

and how can i quicken up THL site, as its very very slow comp to every other site i use, is it the server, if so how can i make it quicker .??

20th July :thumbs: