Permission For Rabbit Hunting (Air Rifle) In South Walea

I am looking to gain any permission to hunt rabbits whithin thw south wales area my current location is in swansea but have transport so can travell any advice or permission would be very grateful for.

I am new to this site and any info would be much appreciated.

tha ks in advance Dan

• 2 weeks later...

Here is some advice Dan, get in your car take your insurance with you, and get knocking on some farm doors :thumbs: that is what we all have to do mate,this is a hunting site, not FARMERS WEEKLY, amazes me when people come on here, after a couple of posts asking/expecting people to give up their hard earned permission to a complete stranger, I wish you luck mate but really did you expect somebody to come on and say yes mate you can shoot my land ? :icon_eek:

As above the first door I knocked I had success I now have 80 acres with all sorts of barns out buildings etc google farms near you jump in your car and go for it the worst they are going to say is no !

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...