A Prince Among Poachers

I just re read this book ,i've had it since it came out in 2004 .It's a great book it tells the story of Bill Tuer or Billy-lad , a gamekeeper's son who along with his dad Ted Tuer and HRH Edward prince of Wales ,who went on to be king ,with them getting up to such antics as poaching salmon , and the neighbouring estates pheasants ,it then follows Billy -lad from Levens hall, Westmorland onto Rattlinghope ,Shropshire. Where Billy-lad tells us such stories as holding his teacher's cat to ransom to rat catching with his terrier at the local farms , along the way teaching us some old country ways. It then moves on to his time in the war in France and Germany , then onto Liverpool after leaving the army . Like i said it's a great book it had me laughing out loud, even second time around, i think you can still get copies off the net ,i got mine from Loggerheads garage in 2004 i think the author lived close by at the time .Anyway thought i would do a little review cheers