Few Days In Scotland

I know some nice estates, near me where the keepers would welcome seeing the beam of your light.

And when coming to speak, you, will be invited round to their house for a wee dram.

Such is Scottish hospitality. :D

Edited by Country Joe
  • Like 1

I know some nice estates, near me where the keepers would welcome seeing the beam of your light.

And when coming to speak, you, will be invited round to their house for a wee dram.

Dumfries and Galloway is regularly pillaged by the English :boogy:

• Like 2

Stay away, theres no Game here, far better way up north, lots of white settlers there. :thumbs:

Stay away, theres no Game here, far better way up north, lots of white settlers there. :thumbs:

Fuckall up here, we have a rare strain of mixi, its wiped out everything with a paw and fluffy tail.

Looking on net for a few days lamping up in Scotland but can't find nothing any one been up there and could recommend somewhere to stay thanks in advance

Can you do me a favour mate? You know your best hunting land? Can you stick the location up on here please for everyone to see? A post code might help?

We all promise we won't rape the f**k out of it honest! :thumbs:

• Like 3