Tiger Pups

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

here a few pic of tigers pups out of my first x bitch..... . also a bitch that 18 months old that is of irish lady line ........... atb bannerman                      

http://youtu.be/-GP4MdMbHQQ sorry about the cam bad cam I had

try to keep topic clean lads louth tiger has put a lot of effert in putting up these clips

that,s some statement he,s a top dog maybe the best iv,e seen on dvd from the irish dog,s but someone who just keeps to himself could have the king in his back yard. :thumbs:

thanks i was too modest to put my name forward :laugh:

THATS MY OPINION, SURE WERE ALL ENTILTED TO ONE, AT LEAST THEIR IS PLENTY OF FOOTAGE OF THE DOG, AND NOT LIKE SOME I CAN MENTION

another topic to go tits up tonight,why Not be a man pic up the phone and organise à Match with the man and dog u can mention and see it run in the flesh..
  • Like 1

THATS MY OPINION, SURE WERE ALL ENTILTED TO ONE, AT LEAST THEIR IS PLENTY OF FOOTAGE OF THE DOG, AND NOT LIKE SOME I CAN MENTION

another topic to go tits up tonight,why Not be a man pic up the phone and organise à Match with the man and dog u can mention and see it run in the flesh..

you trowing out the bait so you can get another man banned that was a dirty stroke you pulled on brookie
now now Sean dont believe anything that man tells ya..Im giving You some Sound advice there