A Bit Of Advice Wanted

I love watching base jumping vids and reading about the crazy things these guys get up to, but you wouldn't catch me doing it myself!

And to think, you used to be my hero. Now you went from hero to zero. Thanks for ruining my day lady.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The risk of mammary cancer is greatly reduced if the bitch is spayed before her first season: also, she can't get a pyometra (uterine infection) if she has been spayed as the uterus is no longer there

Make it real easy and way cheaper. Just go get your dog cut and or do it yourself. If ya want to get your gyp spayed later on then you can do that to. More folks should have their dogs fixed to be

have another male pup mate, the most easy way aint it, when you bring him home your mrs will soon take to him. Ive kept dogs+ bitches over the years and was ok, but being honest its eaiser with same

Mate if in doubt just wait, I'm sure your dog will survive having a bitch is season mine do, then when you think she's mature go get her done, that way you've no doubt in your mind that nothing will go wrong and your dog will just need to hump a teddy

It'll have to be a fookin big teddy, he's 26" and 70lb plus :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I'm leaning toward just getting another dog now after reading these replies.

Haha just make sure the bitch doesn't come near your back then, last thing I want to read about on here is a meme er being beasted by a large dog.

Mate I keep dogs and bitches and I never have bother I just watch carefully and iv never had an accident there's pros and cons to both, if you had 2 dogs what if they never seen eye to eye and were scrappers, if you get a bitch and get her spayed you don't need to worry about them scrappin and with her spayed you don't need to worry about them mating.

85-95 pounds seem to be about the best dogs Ive seen. Bitches dont weigh as much but to be honest I aint seen enough good dogs to really have an opinion.

youve never seen a real tenacious smallish one that could handle it . what sort of weight they go at . all the best pinky

85-95 pounds seem to be about the best dogs Ive seen. Bitches dont weigh as much but to be honest I aint seen enough good dogs to really have an opinion.

youve never seen a real tenacious smallish one that could handle it . what sort of weight they go at . all the best pinky

the bitches about 60