Went Out For A Wander With My Two Today, Knocked A Few Rabbits And Something Else Out Of Cover, In The Pissing Rain.

I bet you wished you had a decent lurcher with you....... :whistling:

would of walked back with your pockets full..........only kidding (theres probably a hint of truth in that tho) :laugh:

nice looking pair you have ..........jesus you and mary are certainly stuck in a different era,.......I mean pink socks and sandles......? or was that you...... :laugh::thumbs:

great to see your little hound (and seeing a bushing section! :boogy: )- I think last time I checked in here you'd just picked her up- she sounds just the job. my sister in law has just got a 3/4 teckel 1/4 mixed terrier dog, he's mint but daft as a brush.

but WTF's happened to your wellies?! :icon_eek:

Had a few hours out this afternoon, just me and the two dogs, went to a part of the shoot that isn't visited much and ran a few rabbits around in the thick cover, never really got any clean bolts for the whippet to have a run, but the two dogs had some good hunts through the woodland. Toward the end the hound went into some real rough felled tree stuff on a fern banking and starting baying like a train, after a while I caught up with her and the whippet and they were marking a drain. Didn't take the camera out, but took a couple of pics when I got back of the two dogs.

IMG_0114_zpsbd43af38.jpg

IMG_0115_zps1470237b.jpg

IMG_0108_zps3a999a30.jpg

IMG_0122_zps8e755520.jpg

IMG_0117_zps0e93862b.jpg

IMG_0107_zps50e1020d.jpg

IMG_0108_zps3a999a30.jpg

IMG_0112_zpsbf298c47.jpg

nice strong whippet :thumbs: what the fook happened to your muck boots :icon_eek: