Patterdales In Australia

Does any body have any info on the patt bloodlines that have been imported to oz? As in what bloodlines and the style that they work, hardness, sound of mind, scrappers ect ect. Any info would be much appreciated. I know there was imports in the 90's and seen a litter that was bred here from an imported bitch an was impressed by the pups the once off that I seen them.

TUFFTY

Yesterday, 09:51 PM

There was some gould stuff sent out just over ten years ago.

Ozziedogman knows about these.

A good friend has an old bitch out of the dog that was sent.

Thanks TUFFTY, still waiting on his reply. this den dog that my mate has, is about 10 maybe tad more. but he's a x, so guessing Gould line came over after this one was on the ground. I'm just trying to research basically every line that came over if I can get the info of the line names. As he's done and still does great job. Just time to get couple of pups out of him to take over his role. Cheers Cathunter

TUFFTY

Yesterday, 09:51 PM

There was some gould stuff sent out just over ten years ago.

Ozziedogman knows about these.

A good friend has an old bitch out of the dog that was sent.

Thanks TUFFTY, still waiting on his reply. this den dog that my mate has, is about 10 maybe tad more. but he's a x, so guessing Gould line came over after this one was on the ground. I'm just trying to research basically every line that came over if I can get the info of the line names. As he's done and still does great job. Just time to get couple of pups out of him to take over his role. Cheers Cathunter

There was 2 adults a dog and bitch and 2 pups that went over 13 year ago.

The 2 pups that went was from the adult dog that went and the dam stayed here.

I have the breeding of the adults and pups here with me.

Pm me if you would like any more info.

TUFFTY

i have dog here out of brother sister breeding from grip x ice. i put him over jagd bitch kept one female and gifted the rest to hunters ..

so i just have 2.

There's not many about

Like hens teeth.

TUFFTY