Import Bitch

Snoop I've never seen her run but the punk no mug he had plenty goodins they say she enough pace but serious sticker just way I thk pure shud be bred to a lurcher I'd want her just enough pace but pile wind my dog put bita pace into them.

good luck with em gorger..you dont know till yer try..nothing is a sure thing in this game.

i watched a pure run one for 7mins plenty of wind but didnt have the pace or the gears to finish the job.just ran it for 7 mins..lol.lets hope if it lacks anything. lucas puts the finnishing touchers in.

its all a gamble.,some pay off some dont.but this seems a gamble worth taking..all the best.

• Like 5

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

seen the import bitch today getting sent over to ireland for lucas to cover. must say what a lovely bitch one of nicest strong bitches ive seen and from top working blood lines by all accounts. what y

good luck with em gorger..you dont know till yer try..nothing is a sure thing in this game. i watched a pure run one for 7mins plenty of wind but didnt have the pace or the gears to finish the job.ju

She was sent over by dochertys she owned by punk and T coyle her mother was fawaz winner I don't know all her breeding but a beauty of a bitch been on a transporter all night arrived today not a nerve

Posted Images

Snoop I've never seen her run but the punk no mug he had plenty goodins they say she enough pace but serious sticker just way I thk pure shud be bred to a lurcher I'd want her just enough pace but pile wind my dog put bita pace into them.

good luck with em gorger..you dont know till yer try..nothing is a sure thing in this game.

i watched a pure run one for 7mins plenty of wind but didnt have the pace or the gears to finish the job.just ran it for 7 mins..lol.lets hope if it lacks anything. lucas puts the finnishing touchers in.

its all a gamble.,some pay off some dont.but this seems a gamble worth taking..all the best.

ived seen a few too lacked the pace but hit the right cross and you have some dog :thumbs::thumbs:

its all a gamble.,some pay off some dont.but this seems a gamble worth taking..all the best..7 mins wont work in ireland mate.slip in ardee he be in dundalk in 5 mins.

Yea snoop as I said its there dog I'm only gettin it served up I'm gona take a pup I fancy my dog to a pure I've seen plenty pups of him good pace up at them style if I can get that to a pure with wind well I'm on a winner e busy boy ths last few weeks served good bitch of barney puos be born roughly same time as these I'm takin 1 them be keen see what improves the best. All luck gve it a go

it could only be an improvement pure blood going into a saturated lurcher x lurcher blood dog

not always pal.if it was as simple as that we all would try a pup..i know a lad who put a pure to buddy.supposedly a good one aswell..they couldnt catch a cold all the litter slower the a slug with rickets.yet another lad put a pure to buddy and they turned out good uns not always an improvement.

• Like 1

it could only be an improvement pure blood going into a saturated lurcher x lurcher blood dog

not always pal.if it was as simple as that we all would try a pup..i know a lad who put a pure to buddy.supposedly a good one aswell..they couldnt catch a cold all the litter slower the a slug with rickets.yet another lad put a pure to buddy and they turned out good uns not always an improvement.

theres a lot of things can happen before an after a mating an right up till the day you ask the question of a pup. maybe they didnt get what they needed