I'm only around £700 short at he moment ha ha

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Will do bud Shite with the postie I'm going to collect it ha ha

hi whitefox, i own both the ns200 nite site and the n500 nite -eye both are great pieces of kit, the new n500 LR nite-eye works out to 300+ yds and is great value for the money, i would say myself b

Hey mate, can you do me a favour? could you measure the inside diameter of the scope tube rubber connector? I've just sent a NS50 back because the rubber tube was too narrow and wouldn't fit over my scope. These 500 kits look really impressive, but I don't want the same thing happen again! Thanks a lot!

Yeah matter of time bud

I've realised I have to set my mag down to x4 and. The parallax down to 50yds

For spotting

Saving for a new rifle now want a regal in .177

I'm only around £700 short at he moment ha ha

i am not keen on that one prefer the one you have now buddy looks a right bit of kit

Hi Chirsjpainter most do away with the rubber mount that comes with these kind of kits and opt for a DSA, These come with a selection of rings to fit all scopes and are far better than any rubber fitting , I use a pulsar challenger G1 This makes a total ridgid mount between the scope and the camera unit and saves having to reposition the camera all the time to center the ret on the screen . hope this helps .

its a day scope addaptor it fits to the eyebell of your scope and then to the camera unit of the nighteye500 or ns200 giving a ridgid connection instead of the rubber tubes supplyed with this sort of kit just google day scope addaptor .

Photon not sure about these my thoughts are every time you come to fit it to a different gun you will have to re zero , and the shooting position of the nighteye or ns200 does take a little getting used to but once you have used the a time or two its easy. just read the reviews on the forums from the lads that use them to find out which is the better of them

hi whitefox, i own both the ns200 nite site and the n500 nite -eye

both are great pieces of kit, the new n500 LR nite-eye works out to 300+ yds

and is great value for the money, i would say myself buy the n500 LR nite-eye

its well up to the job.

atb brian

• Like 1

Hi Brian

Thanks for the advice sounds like it will be about right for my 223 and 17hmr what scopes have you used these on i have a sidewinder 6-24-56 on the 17hmr and a mk4 lupold on the 223 dont want to have to change scopes if i can help it .