Brazil V England Predictions......:)

a good result in what was nothing more than a friendly.

Why would you feel the need to remind us it was nothing more than a friendly ?.....it was a friendly for both teams not just Brazil !

Typical jock.....cant give a fiver without taking a tenner :D ..........Bit like me saying well done Celtic for winning the league.......then sneaking in with,but its only the Scottish league.

• Like 1

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No i completely agree mate they were fun days id love to have them back.............i just dont get that mentality of wishing us bad more than you wish yourself good..........in a Wales/Ireland/Scotla

2-1 England..... I'm a typical think we're better than we are England fan lol   Come on England !!!

And there it is!!!!!!   I take it all back we are the best team in the world lol   Rooney RooneyRooney!!!!   Haha

Why would you feel the need to remind us it was nothing more than a friendly ?.....it was a friendly for both teams not just Brazil !

Typical jock.....cant give a fiver without taking a tenner :D ..........Bit like me saying well done Celtic for winning the league.......then sneaking in with,but its only the Scottish league.

:clapper::clapper::laugh:

:D jeezo gnash, never thought a friendly meant to so much to you :laugh: it is a friendly, it wasn't competitive and you do slag the Scottish league. Recently you questioned whether larsson would have been so prolific if he was in another league. Wilf has mentioned friendly in capital letters and from what I've read of wilfs posts, he's about the only one who doesn't see England through rosé tinted specs.

Gnasher raa raa raaaaaaaa give me a G..... :D

Gnasher raa raa raaaaaaaa give me a G..... :D

Gnasher will be thinking "What you clapping at you little bellend!" anyway............. :laugh:

:D jeezo gnash, never thought a friendly meant to so much to you :laugh: it is a friendly, it wasn't competitive and you do slag the Scottish league. Recently you questioned whether larsson would have been so prolific if he was in another league. Wilf has mentioned friendly in capital letters and from what I've read of wilfs posts, he's about the only one who doesn't see England through rosé tinted specs.

I ask again..........why did you feel the need to remind us it was a friendly ?......did you think we didnt know ?

And whats Wilf got to do with anything ?......I could get a bunch of Jocks to admit Scottish football is shit,what does that say about me.....it says i need a Jock to back my own argument up......and i dont ;)

I ask again..........why did you feel the need to remind us it was a friendly ?......did you think we didnt know ?

And whats Wilf got to do with anything ?......I could get a bunch of Jocks to admit Scottish football is shit,what does that say about me.....it says i need a Jock to back my own argument up......and i dont ;)

:laugh: was merely pointing out wilf is the only one not getting carried away by mentioning it being a friendly. As for me, I mentioned it because it hadnt been mentioned and I did so to bring a bit of realism back to you lot before you get too carried away :D plus it was to wind you up, glad it worked ;)

On another note, can you mind me saying brazil play more of a European style of play now and I think its cos of the amount of players who play in Europe? Pretty evident don't you think. Can hardly call them a flair team anymore, sad really.

I'd say in recent years Spain play like the brazil sides of old, pass and move and every player wants the ball, even the centre backs can play........ Oh and they're European

:laugh: was merely pointing out wilf is the only one not getting carried away by mentioning it being a friendly. As for me, I mentioned it because it hadnt been mentioned and I did so to bring a bit of realism back to you lot before you get too carried away :D plus it was to wind you up, glad it worked ;)

On another note, can you mind me saying brazil play more of a European style of play now and I think its cos of the amount of players who play in Europe? Pretty evident don't you think. Can hardly call them a flair team anymore, sad really.

The problem with your wind ups is they usually come back to make you look a prat !.........This " carried away " that we are all getting......show me one post on this topic where either myself or any other Englishman has got " carried away " at drawing with Brazil ?

With Jocks like you Baw its so ingrained in your mental make up to be poisonous about English football you create reasons to try to belittle us,even when there are no reasons.......nobody gives a shit about Scottish football apart from Scots and i think that hurts you deep down :D

As for styles.......different era,s produce different styles i dont think you can say Brazilians play this style and Germans play this style the 1970 Brazil side had its share of tough tacklers same as the Germany side at the moment has its share of technical flair players top sides play to the strengths they have in the side at the time look at the Holland sides down the years every world cup seems to throw up a totally different blend of playing styles.

The problem with your wind ups is they usually come back to make you look a prat !.........This " carried away " that we are all getting......show me one post on this topic where either myself or any other Englishman has got " carried away " at drawing with Brazil ?

With Jocks like you Baw its so ingrained in your mental make up to be poisonous about English football you create reasons to try to belittle us,even when there are no reasons.......nobody gives a shit about Scottish football apart from Scots and i think that hurts you deep down :D

As for styles.......different era,s produce different styles i dont think you can say Brazilians play this style and Germans play this style the 1970 Brazil side had its share of tough tacklers same as the Germany side at the moment has its share of technical flair players top sides play to the strengths they have in the side at the time look at the Holland sides down the years every world cup seems to throw up a totally different blend of playing styles.

That is true mate..........saying that its also the same as the majority of English folk say "couldnt give a shit about Scottish football".......We both like to put others down.....its healthy...Imagine you sitting in a Scottish pub watching Scotland play and cheering and clapping, same as me cheering on England :icon_eek: f**k OFF!!.... :laugh:

:laugh: gnash, that friendly off the cuff remark really got to you, I'm so pleased :D whether you take me saying it as me being ingrained with poisonous vengeance against the English or not, one thing categorically, factually remains..........

IT WAS A FRIENDLY.

Now that has nothing to do with what you or the rest of the world thinks about Scottish football. I don't even know why you feel the need to bring Scottish football into a discussion about England playing a friendly with brazil, is that to make you feel inferior? It doesn't, when you do it, like all the other times you do it, it makes you look like, what is it you said, a prat :)

It was a friendly, get over it. You drew with Ireland at Wembley and brazil in a friendly in rio, wooopeeefuckingdoooo oh how the mighty have fallen :)

That is true mate..........saying that its also the same as the majority of English folk say "couldnt give a shit about Scottish football".......We both like to put others down.....its healthy...Imagine you sitting in a Scottish pub watching Scotland play and cheering and clapping, same as me cheering on England :icon_eek: f**k OFF!!.... :laugh:

I disagree.....i genuinely couldnt give 2 shits what Scotland do as an International football team id rather they won than lost but it dont bother me either way the only time i could get passionate about anything to do with Scottish football is if they play England :D ......and i think thats the difference we hate yous when we play you.....you hate us all the time :laugh:

Its like a bad split with a bird its full on nastiness first off because you care then after a while you just see them in the street and give a polite hello because you just dont give a monkeys any more.....thats how i feel about Scottish football :laugh:

:laugh: gnash, that friendly off the cuff remark really got to you, I'm so pleased :D whether you take me saying it as me being ingrained with poisonous vengeance against the English or not, one thing categorically, factually remains..........

IT WAS A FRIENDLY.

Now that has nothing to do with what you or the rest of the world thinks about Scottish football. I don't even know why you feel the need to bring Scottish football into a discussion about England playing a friendly with brazil, is that to make you feel inferior? It doesn't, when you do it, like all the other times you do it, it makes you look like, what is it you said, a prat :)

It was a friendly, get over it. You drew with Ireland at Wembley and brazil in a friendly in rio, wooopeeefuckingdoooo oh how the mighty have fallen :)

So that was a no then was it ?...........You cant find a post where i or any other Englishman got " carried away " ?...................and being that i only entered into this topic AFTER you said that i think that says everything really ;)

I disagree.....i genuinely couldnt give 2 shits what Scotland do as an International football team id rather they won than lost but it dont bother me either way the only time i could get passionate about anything to do with Scottish football is if they play England :D ......and i think thats the difference we hate yous when we play you.....you hate us all the time :laugh:

Its like a bad split with a bird its full on nastiness first off because you care then after a while you just see them in the street and give a polite hello because you just dont give a monkeys any more.....thats how i feel about Scottish football :laugh:

Youd rather we won????? I find that hard to believe. At no point do i want England to win at anything.... :laugh::tongue2: