Lurchers On Scent........

no bebby in mine and the fookers had better not develope all these bad habits :laugh: load of bollocks mine will hunt up all day but always are by your side when the lamp goes dark :laugh::laugh::laugh:

when the lamp goes dark :laugh: battery flat :D

what can i say im a tight fooker :laugh:

hunting by candle light :laugh:

fook candles have you seen the price of them lately :laugh:

no bebby in mine and the fookers had better not develope all these bad habits :laugh: load of bollocks mine will hunt up all day but always are by your side when the lamp goes dark :laugh::laugh::laugh:

when the lamp goes dark :laugh: battery flat :D

what can i say im a tight fooker :laugh:

hunting by candle light :laugh:

fook candles have you seen the price of them lately :laugh:

:laugh::laugh: tight bugger

All lurchers should use there nose to find there own quarry during the day the places were I hunt round by me you be coming home empty handed if the dogs never used there nose, different story on a night lamp goes off they straight back by your side, they sharp learn faster they get back faster they get another run ;)

• Like 2

A good nose is essential .

I trust that if a dog shows no interest in a field its because theres no scent and i act on this by moving to somewhere more productive.

Thats just one example of a long list of advantages of a dog that knows what h is nose is for :thumbs:

Edited by Mick C.

Nothing better than sending the lurchers out into a valley, seeing a flash of red through breaks in the cover, then the dogs picking up the scent and all hell breaks loose :) perfect. I like a lamp now and again but day time hunting with lurchers gives me a raging hard on. I fucksin loves it.

• Like 2