im looking for a cheap camera that has good lens, basicly i want to take a pic a few feet away and still zoom in to see the hairs on a spiders legs (if you know what i mean) ,£40 is all im wanting to spend, tight ass i know, but im skint. let me know what you have, :thumbs: atb fts

im looking for a cheap camera that has goos lens, basicly i want to take a pic a few feet away and still zoom in to see the hairs on a spiders legs (if you know what i mean) ,£40 is all im wanting to spend, tight ass i know, but im skint. let me know what you have, :thumbs: atb fts

Fuji cameras have normaly got a good ' macro ' feature but there lower end cameras not the best quality ...or if you can stretch to it Panasonic TZ10 / TZ20 better quality

try a cash convertors or a CEX if you have one in your area least you get a warranty as these cameras

are throw away if they go wrong , or you get bitten with a faulty used one

Lee

Edited by wardle65

im looking for a cheap camera that has good lens, basicly i want to take a pic a few feet away and still zoom in to see the hairs on a spiders legs (if you know what i mean) ,£40 is all im wanting to spend, tight ass i know, but im skint. let me know what you have, :thumbs: atb fts

what do you call cheap mate ?

as i got a Digital SLR Canon eos 40d Camera + 2 lenses

Sigma dc 18-125mm 1.3.5-5.6 Digital SLR Lens

Sigma 70-200mm f2.8 APO EX DG HSM Macro II Lens

Comes with batt + charger + usb lead im open to offers on it

what would a canon eos 1000 f 35mm SLR film be like ? and so its macro that i need to look for in a maera then, cheers mate :thumbs:

if you going for a SLR or DSLR you will need a macro lens to do what you want it to do, personal id say this isnt what you want as its a expensive route..

compact cameras like your typical 150 camera you will see on the high st have a MACRO facility built into it

or there are Fuji Bridge cameras with a good marco for around 129 quid new so you may find a used one

for around 50/70 quid

I have a very nice Film SLR im selling but i think you will find this the expensive way

have a look at this

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1311.R9.TR9.TRC0&_nkw=fuji+s2980&_sacat=0&_from=R40

Fuji s2980 or similar

Lee

yep looks good, but out of my price range, im only looking to spend 40 quid, i could sqeese it a little more, i missed out on 2 different camera today funnely enough both went for 40, it was a PENTAX 35mm, the lens was quite long aswel, the othe was a cannon, im bidding on 2 canons they look the dogs bollocks,,,,, but if im honest they coukd be crap lol :laugh: they look + sound ok though, but how much did you

what do you call cheap mate ?

as i got a Digital SLR Canon eos 40d Camera + 2 lenses

Sigma dc 18-125mm 1.3.5-5.6 Digital SLR Lens

Sigma 70-200mm f2.8 APO EX DG HSM Macro II Lens

Comes with batt + charger + usb lead im open to offers on it

how much ? for each one? your very cheapest, regs ftx