Lurcher X Bull

was wondering if anyone would be willing to share some photos of there bull x lurcher

not bull x grey or bull x whippet

i meen as a result bull put to a lurcher

i think this breed could be very useful on tough ground.

:thumbs: :thumbs:

Bull x lurcher :whistling: .........................................................

saluki/whippet/greyhound x bull/greyhound.

horses for courses mate :thumbs:

Going to do the same in next few days

As my chocolate bull bitch is in season,

Puting my bull grey x deerhound over her

Too keep a bitch out litter.....if all goes well..

Id like to know where yall are finding these bulldogs that are worth breeding from that are gonna bring enough to the game that it outweighs all that you are gonna lose. I have quite a few really good buddies over yalls way an according to them there aint none of them left so where in the hell is everybody finding these dogs?

Id like to know where yall are finding these bulldogs that are worth breeding from that are gonna bring enough to the game that it outweighs all that you are gonna lose. I have quite a few really good buddies over yalls way an according to them there aint none of them left so where in the hell is everybody finding these dogs?

that would be telling mate , like everything good its kept a big secert ! but to be honest alot of them are rubbish pets that look good but they put gamness into the lurchers!strength ! but alot of rubbish being used :thumbs:

its all the brown bread we feed them.....:yes:
  • Like 2