Coney Catcher...more Moucher's Tales

Just finished reading this book today and thoroughly enjoyed it from start to finish,some great reading and very informative too..I can personally relate to many of the tales myself having ran the gauntlet in risqué places from time to time lol..had to laugh at the dwarf tale and Phil and Robins intro into film making and not forgetting the night on the marshes with the half dozen "law enforcers" ... an absolute gem of a book,great pics as is the norm and obviously written by someone who walked the walk..

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Well I sent my Mony of for the book this morning I hope It's as good as the 1st book as that was a real good read, its good to see that books are making a come back. As good as dvds are you always seem to go back to a book time and time again re reading it as a dvd you only seem to watch it once ...atb jack

• Like 2

I am no book critic but here goes just finished the first reading of more Moucher's Tales, I really got stuck into the first book and was hoping for more of the same with the second book. I was not disappointed from the first page to the last the photos of the dogs are stunning still and action shots both, the writing of his days and nights out in the field were he has hoped the fence as most have and still do will have a feel for the book...yis jack

• Like 2