Theoben Gas Ram Pump??

I'm way over the other side chez. Out towards askwith and beyond.

nice mate some nice ground out that way. most of my shooting now is in the lakes stalking and pheasant shooting in the syndicate that im in.

Nice one, Mick. Give me a shout anytime. Thanks.

Chez, I don't think I can help you with the kit I've got. From what I can gather from the internet the HE ram runs at around 40bar so there's no way that my gear will cope with that. If anyone who's reading this can correct me then please do.

If you can get your hands on a pump that will cope with that pressure then I do at least have the adapters that will fit.

Chez, I don't think I can help you with the kit I've got. From what I can gather from the internet the HE ram runs at around 40bar so there's no way that my gear will cope with that. If anyone who's reading this can correct me then please do.

If you can get your hands on a pump that will cope with that pressure then I do at least have the adapters that will fit.

ok mate and thank you very much for ya help pall. il have a look round for a pump or if anyone knows of a pump that would go up to 40bar please let me no.

i used my dive bottle with a H.E adapter on mine do it very slow so i only let out little air at time

thanks mate did you have to change the hose on the bottle for the adapter to fit i.e buy a new one?? i have read that a few people have used there bottles to fill them but i wasnt sure.

Yes you can use a dive cylinder to top up your theoben gas ram - as long as you have the correct hose & adaptor - I've done it many times myself - Your theoben sirooco should be set at no more than 60 bar if using a cylinder to top it up - beats the hell out of all that pumping - just make sure that the gun is NOT cocked before filling - If youget stuck msg me - as I have the hose for bottle use & slim jim pump that I no longer use - pump may need a new seal in - cheap to replace !

Would sell pump & heavy duty hose if required

Sean

sorry to hijack the thread,i have a shock pump,where can I get the adapters to fit?(also how do you drop power?do you need the pump to do it?)

thanks

sorry to hijack the thread,i have a shock pump,where can I get the adapters to fit?(also how do you drop power?do you need the pump to do it?)

thanks

A friend sorted out the adapters, I'll have a word and get back to you.

You don't need a pump to drop the power, you just let a very little bit of pressure out buy depressing the valve (one tap at a time) but you will need a chrono to see what's going on and that's when you may need a pump if you've gone too far to top it back up.

Edited by andyfr1968

thanks

you can but the adaptors and hose from blackpool guns online mate if that helps..