Little Hunter At The Range With The Ultra

Picked little hunter up at 10 this morning and went to the range with his ultra 22 sat down and scoped his rife in for him and off he went but all was not well now he is a cracking little shooter for 8yrs old but some thing was wrong first he hit some thing then he wud miss by 6to 8 inches off the target so i re-zeroed the scopes and he wud hit every target spot on then it wud happen a gain this went on for most of the morning and this put him in a downer as it was his new rifle but some thing was wrong try as i did i could not get them to stay zeroed. Then Darrel came back in from shooting the clay,s and i explained what was happening so he took over and the pellets were flying all over he wud hit the target then miss. He said some thing was not right the rifle was getting low on air so he told me to go and fill it and before i did he whacked the scope.s a few time,s on returning , little hunter resumed shooting and never missed a beat even putting 4 in the same hole.So if in doubt give it a clout i then sat down with the pro sport and did a nine group hole the size of 5 pence at 34yrds atvb mac PS sorry lads 11 shots fired 9 in the grouping with 2 flyers

post-63400-0-71863700-1369583768.jpg

post-63400-0-03887600-1369583779.jpg

post-63400-0-20944900-1369583795.jpg

post-63400-0-25461400-1369583807.jpg

post-63400-0-70324500-1369583821.jpg

post-63400-0-35588500-1369583834.jpg

post-63400-0-19407500-1369583851.jpg

post-63400-0-93603300-1369583882.jpg

Edited by bigmac 97kt
  • Like 1

Well done all.

Nice shooting in the end little hunter.

Maybe the ret just stuck a bit and was moving slightly after each hammer movement mate till Darryl knocked it free.

I used to have a Hawke Nite Eye that did the same.

• Like 1

And Darryl the pic of the group your holding and as im the No2 in my house....(wife first) and after some close scrutiny using my extensive forensic ability i have decided that the pic of that group shows me that

you need a kin shave mate........LOL sorry couldnt resist ATB Aaron

• Like 2

Is the scope a hawke scope mate? If so they have a lifetime warranty, if the problem persists give them a call and they can fix it!

Phil

Cheer,s phil i will keep that in mind mate i was going to take them off and hit them with a hammer but Darryl sorted them for me :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: atvbmac

U shud of been today wind was all ova mate but still had usual great day. Great group from The Crow Sport and yep lads I did see this shot for shot in my scopes.

Did you have a good day mate ,i got my first rabbit :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: with the crow sport and left the crows alone until next time :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: atvbmac

You won't bother with owt else once pro sportitis really takes hold BM mate lol little hunters coming on well, he must love his sundays with you mate t

What you mean when, it all ready has :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: and he love,s it when i take him to the range he was up at 7 standing at the window waiting for me he kept asking his mother what time is grandad coming for me :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: atvbmac

well done little hunter, looks like you've got a real natural there mac, its great to see the youth coming through and really enjoying it, atvbian.

He,s a cracking shot when Darryl sorted the scope,s for him and passed the rifle back he went on to put 4 shots in the same hole and then went on to hit every spinner at the range up to 50mtrs tryed to get him to do a ten shot grouping but he was enjoying the spinners to much but the 4 in the same hole was witnessed by TXTURNBULL a member on here atvbmac

Its brilliant that your taking the time and effort Mac to teach your grandson. I think its something I would do with mine too when I get some. The Ultra seems to be made just perfecr for the smaller adults and younger shooters with accuracy to match most pcps costing 3 to 4 times its price. Ive had 3 or 4 of them now in the past and got the Ultrs SE now. I think there is always going to be a place for one in my gun cabinet. Well done again little Hunter. Cracking shooting mate. Its much better than COD on play station.

• Like 2

Its brilliant that your taking the time and effort Mac to teach your grandson. I think its something I would do with mine too when I get some. The Ultra seems to be made just perfecr for the smaller adults and younger shooters with accuracy to match most pcps costing 3 to 4 times its price. Ive had 3 or 4 of them now in the past and got the Ultrs SE now. I think there is always going to be a place for one in my gun cabinet. Well done again little Hunter. Cracking shooting mate. Its much better than COD on play station.

Its some thing he looks forward to si he love,s it and i don't think the ultra will ever be sold even when we get him some thing else. I enjoy the grandson and grandad time we have together to. Sundays are ower time together atvbmac

• Like 1