At The Club Today With The .177 Hw97Kt

mawders you must have loved the pro sport a lot to give it another go after your experience with the ones you tried.it makes you mad that some penny pincher calls the shots after skilled person has put there all into building the best they can.good luck with the one from Si.

Now, now si you will have no2 looking at your target photo in grate detail and saying you did not put five in that grouping and that it was a bin lid you used to cover your groupings and not a 5 pence piece and that you used a bazooka and not a hw97 :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: ,Fun over nice groupings as allways iv been thinking of getting a hw98 for some time mate just for the range i think a one may be on the cards :thumbs:

• Like 1

Now, now si you will have no2 looking at your target photo in grate detail and saying you did not put five in that grouping and that it was a bin lid you used to cover your groupings and not a 5 pence piece and that you used a bazooka and not a hw97 :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: ,Fun over nice groupings as allways iv been thinking of getting a hw98 for some time mate just for the range i think a one may be on the cards :thumbs:

you wont regret it Mac,first time i shot it at only 20yds,10 shots through a 8mm hole and a constant ding!ding!ding!

it was that accurate it was boring :laugh::laugh:

lets hope Si is not using it tomorrow,or i may be in trouble? mind you he needs to get one back on me from the AAOC meet :laugh:

the TX kick his ass :thumbs:

oh! Si i have just finished my third bottle of red,your in trouble sunday buddy :laugh::tongue2:

Edited by davyt63
  • Like 3

Lol mr T.

Yep credit due there partner. You shot like a demon on that AA meet and after no sleep too.

Spring rifles ruled that weekend.

If you shoot like that this year at HFT you will smash 4th place peace of p-ss.

See you at Old Down Pursuits later this morning.

• Like 1

you wont regret it Mac,first time i shot it at only 20yds,10 shots through a 8mm hole and a constant ding!ding!ding!

it was that accurate it was boring :laugh::laugh:

lets hope Si is not using it tomorrow,or i may be in trouble? mind you he needs to get one back on me from the AAOC meet :laugh:

the TX kick his ass :thumbs:

oh! Si i have just finished my third bottle of red,your in trouble sunday buddy :laugh::tongue2:

Thanks davy im going to get one deffo now, i was going to get one before the crow sport but changed my mind when i saw the stock on the crow sport but ill be putting one away this week :thumbs: have a good day today the both of you (go on mate take the tx and kick his ass again :whistling: :whistling: :whistling::gunsmilie: )atvbmac

• Like 1

I do love it alot, for me and in my humble opinion it IS the best rifle out there! I just need to learn to shoot straight now ;-)

Oh yes?

Where's that pic of the 25 yard group you shot using sticks for the first time?

Nothing wrong with that!

Ha ha those sticks are awesome timmy and certainly something I want to make myself, they will be awesome for static hunting on the pigeons! Those groups I shot were ok but I know I can destroy them when it settles and I get down my range into my favourite position! Gave the Pro Sport a good clean last night and the stock, she's like a slippery jelly eel now, ha ha.

I did contemplate putting her between the wife and I in bed last night but got worried the mrs would roll over and spoil the blueing! Ha ha

Phil

I will get a shot of it later Timmy as Phil as just offered to take me out hunting on his permission later on.

From what Phil tells me via Whatapp you are a PS guru mate.

Good on you Timmy for helping out Phil.

Mr T I will let you tell the forum who won the .22 SFS S2 tuned HW97KT HFT comp we had today ;):toast::whistling: .

Is that 6 - 1 now :D:tongue2: .

Edited by zini

I will get a shot of it later Timmy as Phil as just offered to take me out hunting on his permission later on.

Mr T I will let you tell the forum who won the .22 SFS S2 tuned HW97KT HFT comp we had today ;):toast::whistling: .

I'm no expert Si, just a pedantic bugger who likes things to work properly and gets cheesed off with shoddy workmanship and poor assembly. What I've done to that PS could be done in an hour by anyone with commonsense and a bit of old fashioned care.

I'm not singling out AA for flak because I think all the major manufacturers are remiss with QC but the inside of that PS was lubricated worse than my cheapy Cometa 300, all it needed was a few strokes of sandpaper and a bit of TLC to change things drastically.

More importantly now, did the PS behave tonight? Mawders should be writing up a report, I need to know! :laugh:

Spot on. Well said, Timmytree :thumbs:

I'm no expert Si, just a pedantic bugger who likes things to work properly and gets cheesed off with shoddy workmanship and poor assembly. What I've done to that PS could be done in an hour by anyone with commonsense and a bit of old fashioned care.

I'm not singling out AA for flak because I think all the major manufacturers are remiss with QC but the inside of that PS was lubricated worse than my cheapy Cometa 300, all it needed was a few strokes of sandpaper and a bit of TLC to change things drastically.

More importantly now, did the PS behave tonight? Mawders should be writing up a report, I need to know! :laugh:

Spot on. Well said, Timmytree :thumbs:

Report up and running in the hunting section. What a pleasure this Pro Sport is! It's not just any tune, its a timmytree tune! You don't give yourself enough credit Tim mate, your ace!

ATB

Phil

:laugh::laugh: not so fast young Jedi :ninja:,if i remember i took a lot of my shots kneeling :thumbs: where as you both choose prone :hmm:

so i was the true winner of the day :boogy::tongue2: IT WAS NICE TO SEE YOU BUCKLE UNDER PRESSURE :laugh::laugh:

Lol your poor choice then O Bi Whan. The force needs to flow better in you if you want to become a true .22 Jedi Knight. I may let you win the next comp as 6 - 1 is getting silly lol.